DT on eBay -

This is probably an impossible task but, I am looking for a few Dark Tranquillity tour shirts in large...

2002 USA Tour (Any)
2005 USA Tour (Any)
2007 USA Tour (Terminus Shirt)

I couldn't afford shirts at the first two shows, and the third I am actually wearing right now but it is falling apart in quick order.

And hey, if anyone finds the At The Gates Suicidal Final Tour (USA) Reaper shirt in large, let me know!! Another show I was at, but flat broke by the time I got there.

Not official for sure, just some guy that got all the Guitar Pro tabs from internet and tries to get some money out of it...

Due to a high need of cash, I am thinking of selling part / all of my DT items

Here are the photos of the ones I am willing to sell for now:

Projector LP

Damage Done LP

Lunar Strain LP (since it has Mikael growls in it :p)

3 promo CDs

The Gallery Pic LP

PM me with an offer if you are interested. I am not willing to just throw everything away. I will do it only if offer is interesting. You chose shipment and you pay it

I have been lazy but I will put them on ebay now. I began with promo CD so if you missed my message and are interested in other items PM me

i have the Dark Tranquillity – Live Damage DVD that i'm looking to get rid of. it's in perfect condition and i'll sell it for $11 shipping included. send me a pm if interested.