IN FLAMES-Come Clarity

Exiled said:
Lucky guy indeed.... i mean there has beena lot of bands that have...well how to up it... without saying they are sellouts...... well i think i did say it after all so i will contionue...

Well i just have to say this.. in flames was great and now for me it is the saddest downfall in metal.... ( yeah even worse than mettalica and i must say i was a die hard mettalica fan).

I mean just look ta that videoclip in flames have nowadays with girls washinga car.. WTF.... we may befin to call them ...

PUFF FLAMIES.

Here i said it.. sue me.. flame me, or whatever.. but post clayman they just SUCK ASS..... ( im not the greatest fan of the clayman album by the way....).

I agree with you, it's not that the band has changed their style or something, it's just that they don't make good music anymore. Period.

I listen to them since TJR, but I would choose any newer album over Clay Man, really. I like it too, but it has least number of my favs. See?

I remember that back then when i first heard the song "Scorn" i thought.. hey that is not something i lik e( referring to the intro bit wher ethe voice is all distorted with some fx).

Then i got to se ethem live with moonspell ( i believe it was 1999).. to me it was all ok back then i even spend some times with the guys after the concert and everyone except Bjorn and Anders were pretty cool..(Lol anders did gave me the finger when i asked him to say hi to the guys from DT.. i will remember that always..)...

Then the Clayman came out and i didnt like it very much but still they were one of my fave bands... ( i just couldnt stop thinking that the backstreet boys could easily do a choreographiy about the silly chorus on Pinball map)..

Well neve rthe less they came headlining this time, and of course i wa sthere.. then i noticed... WTF... Anders now moves like the dude in Korn... i said this to my freinds and they all flamed me....

Well not long later DT came to mexico so i was in extasy... and some time later BANG someone told me In flames had released a new album and that they even hada new video... ( somehow i had managed to get the Ordinary story video and i thought it was pretty cool.... today i believe all theyre vidz suck ass.... ), this is when i got to watch that dreaded Cloud Connected video where everybody is like in an uniform ( actually they all dressed like Marimba players of Veracruz Mexico)... and as soon as i noticed Anders had dreadlocks ( are they called like that?) and i began to listen to the music i sadi.. well then In Flames is no more.. Welcome Korn...... i couldnt stop laughing.... then i thought well maybe it is like Pinball map and the rest of the songs are ok...

So i went o get a copy of the album and wel being in mexico you cant get the stuff as fast a sin other places.. so i searche dthe web and downloaded it... iit wa sthe firs time i thanked being here.. really if i had bought that piece of crap i would have been so mad.... i heard the whole album .. pretty open minded i may add... and erased all the files after that..

After that i have only listned to the songs on the videos they have released.. and i dont think i need to dwell more or do i?..THEY SUCK....

Thats my story i hope its kindda fun...

Exiled said:
(Lol anders did gave me the finger when i asked him to say hi to the guys from DT.. i will remember that always..)...

LOL I don't get it...why did he gave you the finger? Did Anders had a fight with DT or something?

just for a change I'll post another topic: just nine days to go!!!

It's so far - in 9 days I'm going to see IF and enjoy some Come Clarity and older stuff live

18.gif

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
LOL I don't get it...why did he gave you the finger? Did Anders had a fight with DT or something?

Who knows.. he just did.... the real funny part was that right after that i looked at hte side of the car ( they were already in the van) and Daniel was making all sorts of funny faces sticking his tongue in the window.

That was funny.

solefald said:
hey geri cool news, sag mal bescheid wies war und was sie gespielt habn, würd mich sehr interessieren.
I have my ticket for munich and its sold out as far as I know

Ja klaro - ich sag auf jeden Fall Bescheid :saint:
....zähle schon jeden Tag und kann's kaum abwarten

and as far as i know there are still tickets for Berlin available but also not much.

hey sole - here a funny fact: the same day as you're going to see IF I'm seeing Hypocrisy, Amorphis and Soilwork here :D

RampageSword said:
Now that's one show I'd like to attend to :headbang:

well there are some more bands to play on the same concert but i picked here just those for whom i'm going to go ;)

actually I've never had such a good luck - within one month seeing so much bands as those and also after this Ensiferum and Orphand Land and at least couple of days later the Gathering :loco:

after a couple of listens, i enjoy it more than i thought i would, even though i still have the feeling i'll forget about it pretty soon. definitely a step forward compared to stye, anyway.