In Flames - Come Clarity

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
sorry if this has already been posted, didn;t see it anywhere. i just listened to the new in flames for the 3rd time and i think its better than soundtrack to your escape but still isn;t great. i;d say its a 7 or probably a 6 out of 10. has anyone else heard it?

Try a bitorrent. It's worth downloading just to listen to it, but it is not particuarly good. They have lost their way, big time!

i couldn't care less about this band. everything up to Colony was amazing. after that, they died. we can always keep listening to the old material in hopes, but they'll just do a Metallica and keep releasing shitty material

Will Bozarth said:
i couldn't care less about this band. everything up to Colony was amazing. after that, they died. we can always keep listening to the old material in hopes, but they'll just do a Metallica and keep releasing shitty material

oh, but I thought you'd complain anyways since they'd then be "making the same shit as before"

still, how compare it to Metallica? IF actually still remotely sound the same, especially in this album, unlike Metallica.

Too little solos, still. :cry:

Karmic said:
oh, but I thought you'd complain anyways since they'd then be "making the same shit as before"

still, how compare it to Metallica? IF actually still remotely sound the same, especially in this album, unlike Metallica.

Too little solos, still. :cry:

i wouldnt complain that they do the same stuff. as long as its good stuff, i dont complain. i compare them to metallica since they just announce it as "the best shit ever" and release something mediocre