I love this damn board

power metal is as gay as it gets, and besides...

that kind of thing happens if you post on the anathema board:

manovulture.jpg

Manowar suck...

But Hammerfall were one of the first metal band I listened to...

And better Hammerfall than Slipknot or Blink 182, right?

Steve said:
And May I remind you:

HAMMERFALL

Mikael Stanne: Vocals
Niklas Sundin: Guitars

Oscar Dronjak: Guitars
Johan Larsson: Bassguitar
Jesper Stromblad: Drums
so? :Smug: I presume most of the people in the forum are not mindless fanboys, it doesn't have to do that I like DT with mikael and niklas doing shit in other bands :D

FatherVic said:
considering that Blind Guardian rules and Dream Theater is just teh pleasure... :D
finally someone with a decent taste. :p

but yeah, hammerfall do suck, regardless of who's been in the band, as does the 90% of power metal bands. the rest is brilliant though. :D

Miolo

OMG I am having "poorman's pasta" tonight :-o
Someone save me please :cry:

(Send some food, quick! u_u,,)(And I am not suggesting koekjes, you thought of it yourself too! Confess! :p)

@Tebs: Manowar would never say that. Shame on you, SHAME! *shakes head* :/

I was recently browsing the Manowar site (I can't remember which fancy address I typed, there's a ton that are all equally ridiculous and equally pointing to the same official page) and downloaded the "Kings of Metal" background for my computer. Then I forgot that it could look weird to the untrained, wimp and poser eye. The first time I had a recent friend over, meaning someone who didn't know of my evil past, I got the priceless look. He was just so shocked that I could have that thing as background. :lol: