Reasons to stay here if YOU are a newbie

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
If you has just started browsing this board you are surely in need of reasons to keep on posting here regularly. And that's why Dr. |ngenius comes up once more with an experimental thread addressed to everyone who is visiting this board for the very first time. You will see here a great amount of reasons (thousands, maybe millions) to come back to post here, know about the band, and meet some other individuals to share some lines with.

To fight against the loneliness that has put us under siege, if you're a regular (and that involves everyone who has posted here, let's say, twice), try to depict here your (odd) feelings towards this lovely board, reasons to stay here, new ideas to stir curiosity and interest, and everything that crosses your mind if it makes this board come back to life. Thank you so much in advance. :)

@Dear newbie: If you're reading this, I suggest you to take a look to the other threads. You'll notice my fingerprints over them all, paranoic posts written in order to give reasons to laugh at me. So, there's a new clown in the town, do you need anything more to have a good time?!?! You can contribute with your paranoic verse to my art. :Spin:

|ngenius (The first one laughing at himself)

Loneliness is a natural state of conciousness. Loneliness is a part of the force. The key is to learn how to hang out with it. :cry:

|ngenius (This board will survive, this board will...)

of course this board will survive...there's no other way but surviving...that's the feat that makes us human...

and well from now on i think i'll be more regular here since I will be damned to stay for many hours in front of a PC in my new job....aaaaaaargh!!!!!

fv

Alright! Does that mean that we can start a new thread to spam and show our shizoid paranoia? We can call it "spamming without stopping". :tickled:

|ngenius (New ideas might be unbearable)

ok, a good reason to stay here, huh? *mumble*
wait, you mean apart from the fact that if i didn't post here my almighty lord would probably feed me to the dragon (who has finished his popcorn while playing with his playstation, you know, and now he's getting a bit hungry), and then steal my computer because his own doesn't work well? :loco:

Igor will survive, Igor will survive... I mean... hey, I won't feed you to the dragon. He has a lot of betrayers-to-the-kingdom and innocent-women-accused-of-witchery to eat before start feeding himself with the royal family. Oh, come on, gimme more resons to stayyyy!

|ng ( :yell: )

well i forgot the obvious reason to keep coming here...which is that Rei posts here!!!!
that makes me want to stay :)

fathervic ( ~_~ )