If you hate Iron Maiden list your reasons here

Prowler121

CingKrimzon
Jul 4, 2003
www.elephant-talk.com
Hey, I'm a huge Maiden fan and I've noticed form this site that most Metal fans hold Iron Maiden in high respect even if they're not their favorite band. So if you think Iron Maiden suck then spew your hatred for them here.

sixxswine said:
C'mon Fang this is a goof, it's not made to be taken seriously.
I'll loan you some personality if you'd like?:p
It's probably made for fun, what I mean is that even is this case the thread often turns out into a battelfield of dumb insults. Check out the Manowar threads in the General discussion forum...

Fangface said:
It's probably made for fun, what I mean is that even is this case the thread often turns out into a battelfield of dumb insults. Check out the Manowar threads in the General discussion forum...

Aahhhhhhh Manowar...
Great comedy.
Probably more laughs than
a stand-up comedy show by Chris Rock, Andrew "Dice" Clay & George Carlin! :p

Badfinger said:
Sorry if I sound stupid but what or who was before the Bruce era??? I also must say that Dickinsons solo albums a very nice and what I like about it too, is that it really sounds not like Maiden. I mean, the sound, not the vocals .... lol :p
Bruce came in on the 3rd album (Number of the Beast). Paul Di'anno sang on the first 2 (Iron Maiden and Killers). A much different style of vocals, he wasn't nearly as much of a 'singer' as Bruce, but the first 2 albums are probably still my faves.

I hate Maiden !! They are dicks !! I sent them an invitation to come shoot some fireworks with me and my nephew on the 4th of July and not one of those assholes showed up. I was even suppluing the fireworks. >: J/k and if you don't know that, consider professional help...

Bryant >:p~

Bryant said:
I hate Maiden !! They are dicks !! I sent them an invitation to come shoot some fireworks with me and my nephew on the 4th of July and not one of those assholes showed up. I was even suppluing the fireworks. >: J/k and if you don't know that, consider professional help...

Bryant >:p~

I gave them the same invite. I however, got a reply back from their management. It appears that being that they are British "it wouldn't be appropriate for them to celebrate an American holiday." That & they dispise Metallica(who are American).

My whole thing with Iron Maiden is that the music was too heavy for a sissy like Dickenson. Maybe he'd be better suited for an Opera or something, but not metal. I can appreciate that they have influenced many bands, most notably Slayer, but the pansy vocals have always been a huge turn-off for me. I dont know if it's an quired taste--like, I LOVE Overkill, but know a lot of people who dont like them bacause of Blitz's voice. Whatever though, different strokes for different folks!!

I havent been into them for a long time, I've always known of them but only started listenign to them recently. The only thing I dont like about them is that gay fucking zombie thing in all their videos.