If you hate iron maiden post here

Prowler121

CingKrimzon
Jul 4, 2003
www.elephant-talk.com
Hey, I'm a huge Maiden fan and I've noticed form this site that most Metal fans hold Iron Maiden in high respect even if they're not their favorite band. So if you think Iron Maiden suck then spew your hatred for them here.

The Real Moonchild said:
You are gay. your opinion does not matter to me.
Maiden rocked last night.

Fair play, they rocked at Earls Court for Metal 200, they rocked in exactly the same way for Birmingham Brave New World Tour. And again, exactly the same at Shephards Bush. And again in Brixton... are we beginning to see a trend here :zzz:

Still, while the live shows rocked (if without even the remotest suggestion of varying the set) the studio albums haven't for a long, long while. Even VXI, my favourite since 7th Son was only mediocre.

Alex - I thought I was the only one. I was bowled over at the Earl's Court gig, and then went to see what appeared to be an exact repeat (including Brucie rant) at Birmingham. It's made me vow that I will see them one gig a tour now, because my single single biggest memory of the BNW tour was thinking "Oh, this is exactly the same as EC" and being quite disappointed by it. I don't want to be disappointed by Maiden. :)

dreamwatch said:
I don't want to be disappointed by Maiden. :)

Oh exactly. I think that if I had only gone to Earls Court they would probably still be just about my favourite band. I kept going to the gigs, hoping for some changes, but was sadly disappointed. That to me was probably more of a let down than BNW.

The Real Moonchild said:
You are gay. your opinion does not matter to me.
Maiden rocked last night.

LOL

They Rocked indeed !!! :hotjump:

And Alex666, IMO, any album after 7th Son is better than VXI, although, its also a great album, but for sure can´t beat albums like FOTD or BNW, and as for Dance Of Death, I think it would be the pinacle of Maiden´s 2nd Golden Age.

:cool:

nmoc_iron said:
but for sure can´t beat albums like ...BNW

Well, that's your opinion. Personally I think a recording of feral cats mating in the dustbins on a deserted industrial estate would probably beat BNW.

Eilene said:
Why are you in the Iron Maiden board if you hate maiden than. Grow up.

Where did he say he hated them?? He clearly started his post with "I'm a huge Maiden fan"

Who needs to grow up?
dorky.gif