If you hate Iron Maiden list your reasons here

C-Taylor said:
I havent been into them for a long time, I've always known of them but only started listenign to them recently. The only thing I dont like about them is that gay fucking zombie thing in all their videos.

Yeah, Love the music...hate the gimmicks.

Overrated? Zombie thing??? Eddie?!?! Bruce, a pansy?

Are they overrated? Well let's see. What Metal band has influenced more bands? Perhaps Metallica. But that's about it. I can't think of many bands that have stayed as true to what they believe in and never followed any trends as much as Maiden. Except for Death.

Eddie rules. Gimmicks? I think considering how serious the average Metal band thinks they have to act, a little comedy is desperately needed. You dont always have to stand there with a tough guy face and your arms crossed to be Metal. Fuck that. Grow up. Have some fun. Thats what the tour name is all about. Give me Ed till i'm Dead. Fun. Lighten up.

Bruce, a pansy? So because he has awesome range and can ACTUALLY sing, he's a pansy. Ok terrific. So every singer in Metal history that sings is a pansy. What's with all these people only able to appreciate "brutal" vocals. Thats lame. I can go from Maidens power Metal esque vocals to John Tardys Death vocals to Chuck Billys Thrash vocals and everything in between. Diversity is Metal. If its simply not your thing, thats one thing. Saying that someone is a pansy simply because he can actually sing and not just growl is bullshit. Again, I must say, grow up.

Gimmicks? I think considering how serious the average Metal band thinks they have to act, a little comedy is desperately needed.
Most gimmicks in both numetal and metal can be fun.. One of my favorite bands has a massive gimmick, that being Slipknot, thats not what I'm against... I just dont like that zombie because its ugly as fuck and just annoys me, and it looks like someone I know ;)