"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Arch, great to see You on the forum again,
hope all finds You well -

Hi La Rocque. Things are well. Hope things are fine with you as well.

While listening to the live in Milan DVD, I remembered this place and paid a visit. I was expecting three unread topics since my last absence, but where are over ONE PAGE of unread topics, which is unbelievably much looking back at a time where we chewed on three threads on and on for years ;) Hope everyone is doing fine (I read about marriages and kids and so on, which naturally reflects my personal surroundings quite well), and it's also interesting to see that more and more people abandon the social media platforms (if we added each other on FB, it is nothing personal, I just deleted the account ;) )
Anyway, I'm going to pay a visit to the NP thread, the politics and the geek thread and see what's what :) All the best to you and your offspring!

Cheers,
Malaclypse / VultureCulture

Here I am once again, destined to fade away as usual after 24 hours. That's how these things roll, it seems. Just like to say hi and hope everyone on the forum has been behaving. Since last time I visited, I've had the pleasure of living in Sweden. Finally!

Old fart leader, standing by.

Yet we are still checking in. Some of us more often, some of us less often.
Good times, those were, right?

So, what y'all doin'? Your kids are probably all grown up by now.

Here for me it's still the same old same old. Just getting by, I guess, doing my thing.

I think it's ten years for me too&#8230; I suddenly feel quite old and full of despair. Heh. I started so Jung here, and now I'm a PhD student. Awww.

I miss the posting here; fucking Facebook. Maybe the forum will revive somewhat once more news of the new album is out.

I think it's ten years for me too&#8230; I suddenly feel quite old and full of despair. Heh. I started so Jung here, and now I'm a PhD student. Awww.

I miss the posting here; fucking Facebook. Maybe the forum will revive somewhat once more news of the new album is out.

I see you joined on Feb. 2008. 6 years lurking? :)