"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

thanks! i'll introduce him to good music as soon as his attention span allows it ; )

One of my friend did that, his daughter was about 14 months when she headbanged by herself, without us doing it in front of her (somewhat avoiding the monkey-see monkey-do pattern.) The baptism of fire was done with the musical participation of Maiden's Brave New World if I remember correctly.

Wow, he's so cute! Congratulations! :)
thanks!
but he's got a double chin
but he's my little one, so yes he's cute :D and later he's got plenty of time to get rid of the double chin :lol:

One of my friend did that, his daughter was about 14 months when she headbanged by herself, without us doing it in front of her (somewhat avoiding the monkey-see monkey-do pattern.) The baptism of fire was done with the musical participation of Maiden's Brave New World if I remember correctly.
i think i'll start with something painfully high pitched, you know babies are said to enjoy the high tones most ;D

Oh hi.

Sad to say I'm not into DT much anymore. The Gallery and Fiction get the occasional listen, but the rest I'm selling. Sorry folks.

Cheers.

@opacity: i'm sure the double chin will disappear faster than you think. how old is he? he looks tiny. :D

d'you know mr. king chaos had a baby as well? right - not him, his girlfriend. he's called joseph and i think he's 4 months old.

me, no babies to speak of, but i'm kind of hanging around here again.

Well, it's been so long...you know how it goes: you come back to an old place with nostalgia and good intentions but all in all, you have changed so much and your habits have changed so much...it's hard to pick up an old habit. We'll see what happens.