'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

@fire: for the record, i'm still driving the same bright yellow 1.3 2001 ford ka which has a current commercial value of around, say, 4700 euros (and a bad bumper). i'm not someone who spends money on cars and i'm not even a "big spender" in any sense, except where wine is concerned (but i'm not drinking much these days so it's not even expensive). i was just cracking a joke on the "you should be happy without material things" kind of approach. but enough of me and jokes then. :p

fireangel said:
t you might have much more memories from a concert for the rest of your life than from some jewelry.
no, i won't have sex with you only because you buy me tickets for a show. :tickled:

my, i'm silly tonight.

the bus i was in broke down in the middle of the road, and i had the opportunity to stand fifteen minutes in the beautiful cold finnish weather, losing my time and the remaining body warmth. thank you god.

Violet Baudelaire said:
the bus i was in broke down in the middle of the road, and i had the opportunity to stand fifteen minutes in the beautiful cold finnish weather, losing my time and the remaining body warmth. thank you god.
well todays temperature is around zero and everything is melting so its not cold at all.. so you're lucky it didnt happen to you at -30!!!

my father has entered an experimental therapy of great promise for his cancer. the chances of being subjected to it were 50 per cent and waiting for the decision (which was the result of a random draw in order to form a treatment group and a control group) made for a very scary week. now i really hope the new therapy works.