I told you so....

Hello all! I have now settled down in Malaga and everything is just perfect! I have already started to get confused with all the recent metal news, so please update me! When was the DT DVD released? Does anybody know a good Spanish cd store where they sell more underground music?

Anyway, hope you are all ok, I now I am :)

Check www.swedishtrash.com/malaga for some photos and updates of my stay here! (No, the site has nothing to do with metal) The site is still not updated with photos from Malaga but will be later in the week!

Take care!

/seventi (el muchacho)

There is a pretty good metal store in Malaga, though I don't know the address, you just aske the people in the street "fóllame" and someone will know :)

rahvin (EVERYBODY READ THIS BEFORE POSTING) said:
1. do not flood the board with new threads. since there is no off-topic section, too many threads would eventually drown band-related information and blow it to second- or third-page oblivion.
2. to avoid redundancy, do not post threads on topics already discussed somewhere on the first page.

@onyx: show me where seventi's life in spain is already discussed or how his only thread in a thousand years is "flooding the board".
if you can't do either - and you can't - then kindly spare the poor people around here the quotes of me. they have enough daily rahvin material to choke upon without you spamming my words as if there was no tomorrow, in order to prove an unexisting point motivated by incomprehensible reasons. if it's not ok with you that other forum-dwellers use this board to get up close and personal you're free to start your own (board, not forum-dweller).

Reactions: Hitori
@Onyx: There are some facts in life you might want to discuss with your therapist:

rahvin is moderator in this forum => he has the right to decide what is good or bad for the board and take action (or not) accordingly

you are nothing in this forum but a spammer nazi-wannabe => you annoy people with your whining so please have a warm cup of stfu already

Thank you for your attention, now back to our original programme...

there is this saying in italian, it goes something like "essere più realisti del re". it indicates the attitude of people who show much more enthusiasm for any authority's belief, behaviour, or set of rules, than the authorities themselves.

in their eagerness to please, or simply as a consequence of black/white mentality and zealotry, they pursue petty goals that appear - often mistakenly - to be in the interest of said authority.

heh. i took the liberty to borrow this ever-present expression from the opeth board, in the hope people here were equipped with a robust dose of sense of humour. now i cringe to think what some would infer: i'm going to become a sexist bastard any second. ;)

in fact i thought that picture threads quite often serve the purpose of having users drooling over other users' photographs, boobs or not boobs, so they're just a thinly veiled attempt to hit on girls or guys. i guess i was the tiniest bit cynical when i updated the rules thread last time. :)

as for your addition to the opeth thread, frankly, i'm happy you didn't decide to post it here because another case of people complaining because of picture-posted-without-permission by you in the same week would have made me groan until sunday. now at least it's not my problem. :lol:

Steve420 said:
I took it down there....
And I knew that first picture would be removed, I just thought everyone would get a good laugh first :)
i had seen it before. in fact, lolita hinted at its existence on this very board, and i just found it browsing to the finns' wacken site. you just like walking on a thin line, don't you? :p

however, i never post on the many boobs threads on the opeth board (unless i can think of something funny and non-sex related to say). they're not really entertaining, it's like a group of guys grabbing a microphone and screaming "i would really really like to get laid!". well, i sort of like to get laid too, but i find it's much more efficient if i have private offline conversations about it instead of involving an average of 300 posters, most of whom of the male persuasion. ;)