So long, and thanks for all the shit.

I once watched that crap 'jornal hoje' and there was a dumbass paraiba soccer player that singed a stupid song in his cellphone messagebox "você ligou você ligou para o sussim mas no momento eu não posso atender você ligou você ligou para o sussim. deixe um recado que eu retorno pra você" AND I NEVER FORGOT THAT SHIT:yell:

"COOOOOOOCKRANGERS!!!"

*totally annoying keyboard melody*
*atonal out of tune and offbeat heavy guitar riff*

"Cockrangers, morph into ultracock-mode.....when joined forces....we are.....THE UNICOCK!!!!"

no problem, i was thinking of something pink/white/green/blue with red googles

Lanterns said:
First Ilse, now Chaosia...
GOOD JOB WANKERS. Way to put off decent people who happen to like COB.

This forum doesn't need weaklings, who get offended at ppl they don't even know/will never see.
Btw, I have no fuckin' clue who he/she was though I've been hanging around for about 2-3 years, so couldn't give a rats ass if he/she leaves. One wuss less.

So long, and thanks for all the fish! So sad it had to come to this! I'll probably be called a moron for writing this, but, it only makes sense because of the subject. Yeah, I get what your saying about arguing online. I'm from the 13DK forum, I've been for 1 year and a half now, and everyone gets bitched at for everything there. I was hoping to come here and get some peace from that, but, by the sounds of it, every messege board is the same.

follow_the_reaper said:
So long, and thanks for all the fish! So sad it had to come to this! I'll probably be called a moron for writing this, but, it only makes sense because of the subject. Yeah, I get what your saying about arguing online. I'm from the 13DK forum, I've been for 1 year and a half now, and everyone gets bitched at for everything there. I was hoping to come here and get some peace from that, but, by the sounds of it, every messege board is the same.
hey, you could at least post in white so i don't have to select the text to read it :p