Shit Horror Movies

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
Right I'm so pissed about this I feel like doing something about it.

You know when we're spending an evening over at my place with mates before a night out we sometimes check out a movie while we drink. We pull this pretty rarely because we have more fun without a fucking movie usually, but anyway the last 2 movies we picked, same ones that recently got me seriously pissed, were Behind the Mask and The Dungeon Girl. Or I did and got slacked for it. They look like good movies on the shelf, no way you could tell they're actually pretty fucking bad. From now on I will NEVER rent another horror movie without actually reading the reviews.

I wanna know how is it possible that a bunch of American kids get funding from Hollywood to pull a "horror movie", then get in all around the world to rental places and so on, make cool cover art which makes people think hey this gotta be cool. And how the fuck do the movies get the K18 label so easy nowadays??? It's fucking ridicilous.

I'm gonna go back to the place and tell the guy at the dish (who looks 100% Tom Green) and tell him this is bullshit I want my money back. :lol: You're simply TRICKED to pay 5€ for something that isn't even a fucking movie!

Ok these movies, Behind the Mask and The Dungeon Girl, they're not movies, they're fucking documents. I swear it looks like someone made a home movie document with a cell phone camera. Nothing more needs to be said here.

I wanna know how is it possible that you film a horror movie with 10€ budget and get it marketed all around the world only for stupid people to pay for it and win the money back 9000 x budget.

I think there's this new movie, The Breed, which is about rabies-infected dogs attacking a group of kids. On the outside it looks like a kickass movie but I heard it's the absolute shit.

If you've idea for good or crap horror movies then post it here.

I has 6 bananas.

Anyways, don't ever watch "28 days later". Worst horror I've ever seen. Total rip-off of Day (or Dawn) of the dead. 3 Guys survive some kind of disaster where monkeys that carry a disease basically infect everyone, so they turn into omgzevil zombies. Then one of the 3 guys gets bitten or something by such a zombie, so another one kills him, how original. The rest of the movie was so boring I fell asleep. And I don't intend to watch it again.

Are there any good zombie movies?
I like zombie games like the old resident evils, but I've never seen one good zombie movie, can anyone recommend one?

don't ever watch "28 days later". Worst horror I've ever seen.

Wait a minute. Wtf. That's one hell of a good movie. You sure ain't seen a bad horror movie if you think that sucked. It's great, plus the scenes are based on someone's real nightmares, no wonder they're so awesome. The sequel was nowhere near as good tho. 28 Weeks Later or wtf was the name.

Wait a minute. Wtf. That's one hell of a good movie. You sure ain't seen a bad horror movie if you think that sucked. It's great, plus the scenes are based on someone's real nightmares, no wonder they're so awesome. The sequel was nowhere near as good tho. 28 Weeks Later or wtf was the name.

I might actually watch it again, to see what's so awesome about it, I just hope I won't fall asleep again:rolleyes:

Edit: from imdb:

I'm not sure if 28 Days Later will be everyone's cup of tea. Some of the horror and science fiction fans out there will immediately hear of this film, see a preview or a TV ad, or even see it, and dismiss it as phooey rubble borrowed from the video-store. I can see their points of view, since I saw many similarities in Romero and some other films (the military scenes reminded me of Day of the Dead, though the chained up Zombie in this was done for more practical reasons, and the supermarket scene is a little unneeded considering the satirical reverence it had in Dawn of the Dead).

There you have my point:p

Are there any good zombie movies?
I like zombie games like the old resident evils, but I've never seen one good zombie movie, can anyone recommend one?

All Romeros films are great. I dig Dawn of the dead Remake! That thing is not as bad as it sounds(remakes tend to be shit) ITS VERY AWESOME!!! Blood splatters on the wall,bloodthirsty zombies,barricading at a mall...all the great ingredients for a great zombie movie!:kickass:

Okay here comes bad movies:

The grudge(USA VERSION)
I don't think they've hyped a movie more ever and turned it to shit that sucks this bad!!!!!

Dark water
Kinda like the ring...but more boring

The Ring:
This was not THAT dissapointing...not a great movie but OK to watch

Ring 2:
Total horse shit...its about 5 times worse than the 1st one.

The Village:
It was so boring in the beginning...and i actually thought there were monsters in the forest but there werent. TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some American horror movies are actually pretty good...examples:

Halloween&Halloween H20
Saw movies
Texas Chainsaw Massacre etc etc

....but mostly...they suck big balls of a bull.

The Village:
It was so boring in the beginning...and i actually thought there were monsters in the forest but there werent. TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED

That movie had two fucking legendary scenes, of which both are worth money. Seriously the couple of times (actually 3 times?) they show the monsters, man it's SICK as hell. But yeah otherwise the ending makes it a disappointment.

That movie had two fucking legendary scenes, of which both are worth money. Seriously the couple of times (actually 3 times?) they show the monsters, man it's SICK as hell. But yeah otherwise the ending makes it a disappointment.

Yeah i got to agree on that...when they sound the "alarm" its pretty epic. Also when that dude goes in the forest but the beginning and ending sucked bigtime. Beginning was a bit too boring. Still IT COULD have been majorly EPIC!

BUT...weren't the "monsters" just hallucinations? or something? Or am i talking bout a different movie that sucked and that The Village didn't ? :lol: