horror movies

I remember when I hated the 2nd Nightmare flick because it didn't fit in the series at all, too.
Rewatch it, though....watch it not paying attention to the rest of the "comedy" sequels. You might like it. Fact is, Freddy looked the scariest in the first and 2nd films.....

Although the dude dancing while he cleans his room in that movie is brutal, hahah.

-D

Remember when husband and wife were in the school and he said that he felt her perfume? well, that explains everything... the wife was a ghost. She died along with her daughter and the police when they crashed, only to enter into some kind of purgatory along with all the sinners of silent hill.

You can also see that at the end of the movie... when the husband enter into his house and feels once again his wife presence.

There's even an EVP (electronic voice phenomena) scene when she call her husband and he couldn't hear anything but random words.

oh thanks.. that makes sense

I love horror too. I know everyone knows them, but the Nightmare on elm street films are my faves, I just love freddy. except the second one, it was shit. And I'm happy some people are recommending some GOOD horror movies here, as dusty and Delta said, all the new "horror" films are just a joke...every girl at 6am is scarier.

I own the boxset of Nightmare On Elm Street, I love the idea of this saga!! The third one is quite good and really disturbing I find ;)

I guess I could of liked 'The Mist' because I'm not a big horror fan, more of the psychological thriller guy :) gore is just a bonus, not the main principal.

(Don't get any ideas with my name, I picked it because it has a ring to it lol.)

Well, I personally enjoyed 'Urban Legend Bloody Mary' but I can't say I recommend it.
The movie is basically about some chicks summoning a ghost or a zombie or whatever and then there's a story about a dance in '69 or somethin' where Mary was killed so when she was summoned she just kills people...
You know, the typical bad horror movie. It's like an average shitty horror movie and the plot is pretty stupid but, I don't know, there was something in this movie I personally appreciated and I just can't put my finger on it...
I don't know, check it out if you'd like, I can't promise you will like it.

I remember when I hated the 2nd Nightmare flick because it didn't fit in the series at all, too.
Rewatch it, though....watch it not paying attention to the rest of the "comedy" sequels. You might like it. Fact is, Freddy looked the scariest in the first and 2nd films.....

Although the dude dancing while he cleans his room in that movie is brutal, hahah.

-D

I dunno.....it just really pissed me off that Freddy is at a pool party with lots of people and he doesn't kill ANYONE. That's just gay.

Bought this yesterday for like 6 bucks. Hopefully it's cool like the first.
2690_1.jpg

It was good. Goodin. Good good.

I liked it, I just wish it was a bit more like the first. They took the whole thing in a more action-oriented direction>

I loved the tense atmosphere from the original and you lose some of that when there are aliens roaming around for most of the movie.