Shit Horror Movies

^The Exorcist.

Hah!.. shut up. Phenom,I've seen that,it's pretty good. That part when you can see the red eyes through the windowscreen was cool. Is it actualy based on a true story or is it like the Blaire Witch thing where half the people who seen it taught it was a real documentary?

Hah!.. shut up. Phenom,I've seen that,it's pretty good. That part when you can see the red eyes through the windowscreen was cool. Is it actualy based on a true story or is it like the Blaire Witch thing where half the people who seen it taught it was a real documentary?

Nah man! It's really true. I think that Alexander Leek dude really has done a book about them and that they did appear before chernobyl has been said pretty much! I found a documentary of them too...it's pretty interesting! A nice change to all the UFOs and Ghosts :lol: It's one of the best movies ive ever seen IMO. Dawn of the dead is a great horror movie other than that...there are really not that many good horror movies. They tend to flop badly:erk:

EDIT: Btw...i jumped badly when in mothman prohphecies John smashes the mirror to the side and the mothman appears fast in the mirror:lol:

Even better then! Ok ,thanks :) Ill def go read that book. Havn't seen Dawn of the Dead yet,generally not overly fond of zombie movies like 28 weeks later, but do like Silent Hill and Resident Evil video games so I'll give this one a shot :)

That was the best part of the movie! :lol:

Even better then! Ok ,thanks :) Ill def go read that book. Havn't seen Dawn of the Dead yet,generally not overly fond of zombie movies like 28 weeks later, but do like Silent Hill and Resident Evil video games so I'll give this one a shot :)

That was the best part of the movie! :lol:

No problem! DotD PWNS HARD! It's like 10 times better than 28 weeks later!

And a actual shit horror movie would be the one and only 2 girls 1 cup:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sucky humour

There's this really cool horror film from the eighties, Critters, it's about these furry little aliens attacking some peaceful American family, then this other alien species take the form of two famous rock stars and come to blast them up :lol: I saw it when I was like 4 years old, super scary.