Shit Horror Movies

Yeah i got to agree on that...when they sound the "alarm" its pretty epic. Also when that dude goes in the forest but the beginning and ending sucked bigtime. Beginning was a bit too boring. Still IT COULD have been majorly EPIC!

BUT...weren't the "monsters" just hallucinations? or something? Or am i talking bout a different movie that sucked and that The Village didn't ? :lol:

The Village

***SPOILER***

No, at the ends we understand that that was all made up to keep the people inside the village.

Yea, it had potential to be a fucking epic movie but it was spoiled. The monsters look friggin amazing, and how they're brought to the camera.. genious stuff. You've just gotta see it.

Yesterday night we were having a smoke outside with a friend, when out of fucking nowhere a black limousine appears and parks right in front of us. I was dead sure it was the mafia and they wanted to own our asses, but these big dudes come out and open the back door; a midget dressed in a suit hops out with his walking stick and proceeds to another direction, I just watched my jaw dropped.

Yea, it had potential to be a fucking epic movie but it was spoiled. The monsters look friggin amazing, and how they're brought to the camera.. genious stuff. You've just gotta see it.

Yesterday night we were having a smoke outside with a friend, when out of fucking nowhere a black limousine appears and parks right in front of us. I was dead sure it was the mafia and they wanted to own our asses, but these big dudes come out and open the back door; a midget dressed in a suit hops out with his walking stick and proceeds to another direction, I just watched my jaw dropped.
Don't mind me...im just enjoying my comforts :lol:
I've seen it, and even though usually the aliens-attack-movies aren't my thing at all, it was pretty good. You should definitely give it a try.

Awesome. Will do!

Right I'm so pissed about this I feel like doing something about it.

You know when we're spending an evening over at my place with mates before a night out we sometimes check out a movie while we drink. We pull this pretty rarely because we have more fun without a fucking movie usually, but anyway the last 2 movies we picked, same ones that recently got me seriously pissed, were Behind the Mask and The Dungeon Girl. Or I did and got slacked for it. They look like good movies on the shelf, no way you could tell they're actually pretty fucking bad. From now on I will NEVER rent another horror movie without actually reading the reviews.

I wanna know how is it possible that a bunch of American kids get funding from Hollywood to pull a "horror movie", then get in all around the world to rental places and so on, make cool cover art which makes people think hey this gotta be cool. And how the fuck do the movies get the K18 label so easy nowadays??? It's fucking ridicilous.

I'm gonna go back to the place and tell the guy at the dish (who looks 100% Tom Green) and tell him this is bullshit I want my money back. :lol: You're simply TRICKED to pay 5€ for something that isn't even a fucking movie!

Ok these movies, Behind the Mask and The Dungeon Girl, they're not movies, they're fucking documents. I swear it looks like someone made a home movie document with a cell phone camera. Nothing more needs to be said here.

I wanna know how is it possible that you film a horror movie with 10€ budget and get it marketed all around the world only for stupid people to pay for it and win the money back 9000 x budget.

I think there's this new movie, The Breed, which is about rabies-infected dogs attacking a group of kids. On the outside it looks like a kickass movie but I heard it's the absolute shit.

If you've idea for good or crap horror movies then post it here.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/100-greatest-horror-movies.html

That should help I hope

Okay here comes bad movies:

The Village:
It was so boring in the beginning...and i actually thought there were monsters in the forest but there werent. TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some American horror movies are actually pretty good...examples:

Halloween&Halloween H20

:zombie: The village > Halloween. Halloween is possibly the worst movie i ever saw, i hate it when theres no story or something. Halloween is just senseless and pointless and brainless killing 7 year old kids like to make drawings of. The village wasnt "scary" but at least the story was..erm.. well, there was a story.

Some SHIT horror movies: Village, Ring 1 and 2, Grudge 1 and 2, all Screams (if you can call them "horror" movies), Hellraisers.
These are just some shit horor movies which I know, cant remember all of them.

:zombie: The village > Halloween. Halloween is possibly the worst movie i ever saw, i hate it when theres no story or something. Halloween is just senseless and pointless and brainless killing 7 year old kids like to make drawings of. The village wasnt "scary" but at least the story was..erm.. well, there was a story.

faggot

Nighmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Halloween are the best horror ever made

I hate horror movies where the killer reappears in the sequel after he's had his head chopped off or something,or keeps coming back no matter how many times he's been driven into the pavement or fallen off twenty story scyscrapers. It's ridiculous and predictable. The least realistic a movie is for me,the least scary it is. I love the Saw movies because the story is clever and most importantly credible. Tis prob a bit ironic that I like the movies despite the fact that a frail,dying,old cancer patient manages to stay alive despite the almighty ass whoopin he gets in the second one but at least the plot is genious and believable and the traps are awesome. The Rings and the Grudges were pathetic.

I've still to find a horror movie that genuinely freaks the fuck out of me though..I've tried watching them alone in the dark just to feel something but they don't get to me..horror books are much better,can really scare the shit out of you

I hate horror movies where the killer reappears in the sequel after he's had his head chopped off or something,or keeps coming back no matter how many times he's been driven into the pavement or fallen off twenty story scyscrapers. It's ridiculous and predictable. The least realistic a movie is for me,the least scary it is. I love the Saw movies because the story is clever and most importantly credible. Tis prob a bit ironic that I like the movies despite the fact that a frail,dying,old cancer patient manages to stay alive despite the almighty ass whoopin he gets in the second one but at least the plot is genious and believable and the traps are awesome. The Rings and the Grudges were pathetic.

I've still to find a horror movie that genuinely freaks the fuck out of me though..I've tried watching them alone in the dark just to feel something but they don't get to me..horror books are much better,can really scare the shit out of you

I agree fullheartedly!