Duuude...why are those older games so awesome?

dude, the original Castlevania is the greatest game in the world.
I could play that shit for days on end and still not be tired of it. I still have my old nintendo around somewhere, and I'm pretty sure I still have that game, hell I think I might go play that now.
the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was way badass too, I used to dominate at that game back in the day.

Sinister Mephisto said:
chrono_trigger.jpg

Chrono Trigger, Probably still my favorite RPG of all time. :p

I've never played any Splatterhouse games... :(

Crono Trigger, I have it but there is one part I could never get past. I should fire up my SNES cart right now, see where it is (I am saved there right now) and ask in this thread about that part! :D

Gidim159 said:
dude, the original Castlevania is the greatest game in the world.
I could play that shit for days on end and still not be tired of it. I still have my old nintendo around somewhere, and I'm pretty sure I still have that game, hell I think I might go play that now.
the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was way badass too, I used to dominate at that game back in the day.

NO no no, TMNT 1 is tooo hard.

Im playing right now Zelda Wind Waker for GC
Splinter Cell PandoRA Tomorrow for Xbox
And Devil May cRy 3 for ps2
and Resident 4 for ps2 and Game cube, damn this game rox

Muere Muere Muere

Un extranjero :D

Damn im spaniard :p

Fuck, I want a NES...
My brother stole the SNES....:cry:
But I'm gonna get it back and play some Killer Instinct. And some football game. That was awesomely crap.

Excess said:
My dear Nintendo
xs_

and there's my beloved Megaman 2 & 3!

xs_
damn that brings back memorys :D I had most of the games you have there =) megaman and mario bros = classics :D it's a shame I sold my nintendo and all the games, I had like 30 games and one game with a 100 games on it :cool:

Hail nintendo :worship:

^aww, don't mention it. That need-for-speed soundtrack makes my ears bleed and cry for mercy.

And damn, that zelda twilight princess is so going to make me buy a gc o_O

Finally another game to buy for GC!

The entire gaming system has gone from Skill-testing challenging games to Collect every fucking item ever game. Video games are work now instead of play.

How many of you have played the Snes game 'Terranigma'?
Seen these guys before?
char_ark.gif
char_guardian.gif
char_yomi.gif

It never came out in the U.S., but for me, its like the best RP ever....