Top 10 Video games.

the phenom

Jun 7, 2007
Finland
Okay so im a bit bored. I want you to post here all your TOP 10 PC games EVER played and TOP 10 Console games you ever played. I'll go first

PC

1.Rome:Total War(This it the REAL Strategy game)
2.Swat 4(This one made a better impression on me than fuckin CS-shit)
3.Quake 2(oh the good old days:lol:)
4.Splinter cell(this game was killer too...best infiltration game on PC)
5.Lord Of the rings:Battle For Middle earth 2(This RTS game is pure win)
6.Operation Flashpoint+Expansions(Red dawn,Resistance) (first computer game dad got me on this computer when it was new...just like the game package says "as close as war as you ever want to get" and its fucking true. Good war Simulation game)
7.Age of Empires 2(Classic...the 3rd in the same series just blows donkey dicks so hard...boring and too "modern". The Medieval times in the game worked so well...i saw no point in abandoning it)
8.Gta 3(oh this game kicked so much ass when it was out)
9.Warcraft 3(I liked this game alot as kid
10.Doom 3
(11)hehehe...postal 2. Crazy game

Console(Playstation 1 and 2 for me)

1.Resident Evil 4(i think that one pretty much describes itself...a kickass game is a kickass game)PS2
2.Tomb Raider 3(This was seriously a good game on PSX)
3.Resident evil 1(the classical mansion-horror never failed...except in the stupid door animations!!!)PSX game
4.Killzone(I think this one is pretty epic! HELGHAUST ATTACK!)PS2
5.Colin Mcrae Rally(Oh boy when i had the 1st one as kid i played it like a lunaticPSX
6.Metal gear solid(This one totally owned on PSX)PSX
7.Tekken 3(This one was the best fighting game out when i was about 10 or something)PSX
8.Syphon Filter 2(This was fun when i had this game back then)PSX
9.Smackdown: Here comes the pain(oh this game was so good...it had about every wrestler...unfortunately there was no voices tho them)PS2
10.Prince of Persia 2 Warrior within(very bloody and agressive...good game and good graphics back when it was out...) PS2

I did search and didnt find this kinda thread and im bored so come and write your favourites here. Those some games might be old but im talking about the general feel you had when you played them regardless how old they are. Well sorry for thread but :lol:

EDIT: SHIT FUCK I NAMED IT WRONG! It should be top 10 video games.!

#2 EDIT: I edited the title now :)

Excel%20Snake.jpg

Postal 1,2
Soldier Of Fortune 1,2,3
Carmageddon 1,2

cannot really think of any other all time greatest

All the Final Fantasy Games! And World of Warcraft when used to play it :lol: GTA is pretty fun aswell.

not in any order just some good games

God of war 1&2
Gears of war
Oblivion
Ninja Gaiden
Resident Evil games especially 4
Silent hill games
Final Fantasy games
Dragons quest games
Bioshock
Kingdom hearts 2
Wii games like Mario galaxy, metroid, zelda....

1.A Link to the Past-SNES
2.Chrono Trigger-SNES
3.Super Mario World-SNES
4.Street Fighter II-SNES
5.Ocarina of Time-N64/Gamecube
6.Starfox-SNES
7.Super Smash Brothers Melee-Gamecube
8.Pokemon Yellow-Gameboy
9.Goldeneye 007-N64
10.Duck Hunt-NES

#2 EDIT: I edited the title now :)

How the fuck can you do that?

Anyway, the only games I really played and liked are:

Final Fantasy 8,
Donkey Kong Country,
Final Fantasy Tactics,
The Worms serie,
Tetris.

I've never been into game, but nowadays I'm playing Oblivion some times, it's cool - having a better video card and I'd probably play it 24/24.

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

I dont care about the graphics. I mean.. Ive played this game for YEARS, and it has never bored me. I tried to lose my addiction of it by playing other games like Guild wars and stuff. But this game is just magic.

EDIT: Oh, and i pwn the shit out of everyone there

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

I dont care about the graphics. I mean.. Ive played this game for YEARS, and it has never bored me. I tried to lose my addiction of it by playing other games like Guild wars and stuff. But this game is just magic.

EDIT: Oh, and i pwn the shit out of everyone there

Agreed. I should reinstall it and begin playing online again. I lost all my characters though and can't convince myself to start all over from the beginning.

Also on my list of favorite games:

-Manhunt (PS2)
-Goldeneye 64
-Need for Speed: Most Wanted (one of the only racing games ive ever liked)
-Captain Skyhawk (NES)
-Desert Strike (SNES)
-Super Mario 3 (NES)
-Duke Nukem 3D (PC)
-Some side scrolling flying game for windows 3.1 called "Jets." I've never been able to find it since I lost it though.
-Return to Castle Wolfenstein (PC)
-Battlefield II (PC)
-Lode Runner (PC)
-Earthworm Jim (Genesis)
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game (NES)
-Doom II (PC)
-Marvel: Nemesis (PS2)