Splinter Cell
Silent Hill 2 also for the Pc and PS2
Ninja Gaiden

Game Cube

Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Zero
Zelda : The Wind Waker
Eternal Darkness

There're lot of games, but I can't think in so many at the moment.

halo is massivly overrated. Its not that good of a game, it was just a decent shooter for a console that had co-op.

Oh it's awesome, probably the best game of this year imo (although I havn't bought Assasins Creed yet :cry:). The only problem is once you've completed it a couple times, you probably wont play it again :/

BUY IT, BUY IT NOW :lol:

It's a bit hard to explain "what it's about" as the plotline is just too complex :lol: Basics: Plane crash near tower in middle of ocean > go in tower > get in sumbarine thing > end up in underwater city > shits fucked up.

It's a bit hard to explain "what it's about" as the plotline is just too complex :lol: Basics: Plane crash near tower in middle of ocean > go in tower > get in sumbarine thing > end up in underwater city > shits fucked up.

:lol: I barely have time for videogames though, if I'm lucky I get in a few hours of halo3 a week. I want to play assassin's creed and this game now too I guess. Kane and Lynch was a good game I rented recently.

you forgot to mention the graphics are amazing.
i have finished this game and what shall i say it is one time play game.
the game play for me was pure disappointment, it was too much simple and easy even if i played on hard.

Is not about a city underwaters where the people were making researches or experiments and suddenly all turned into a chaos, the people mutated and the little girl is the leader of that breed ?