Warcraft III (pc)
Hitman (ps2)
GTA: San Andreas (ps2)
Both God of War games (ps2)
Final Fantasy 7 (ps)
Call of Duty 2 (any console)
Super smash Bros (n64)
Mario Kart Double Dash (Game Cube)

Don't have time to tell all good games, but now i'm kinda stuck with WoW and waiting Wahammer online.
I like all good strategy/mmorpg games.

bah, I forgot Super Mario Kart.

Yeah, I grew up on Nintendo, I still play it alot. Actually,I never really liked Playstation..

Wow you fucking idiot. Out here I can drive and out here it ISNT consider Very young so STOP ACTING LIKE IM IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY AND GET OVER YOURSELF. Shit doesent work the same way here so GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK YOU FLAMMING HOMO.

OH GAWD YOU FUCKING MORON :erk: 17 is young. PERIOD. YOUNG ISNT NEGATIVE, SO WHY DENY THAT 17 IS YOUNG?! YOU CANT EVEN DRIVE A FUCKING CAR IN EUROPE AT YOUR AGE, SO
SHUT THE FUCK UP NAO.

(caps was really needed here, sorry.)

Maybe he Knows on his part that that is not true?:lol:

^fuck you, im even younger :lol:

@RiderOfStupidity; Oh, ok, sorry, so because you live in America, "young" is something totally different. Sorry, i didnt know that :rolleyes:

Yes out here people at the age 17 or 18 are expected to have More responsibility like having a job or getting your own place like something an ADULT would do. Sorry I don't live in your country where the rules are different and you can't understand that other places are different. :rolleyes: fucktard.

Oh gawd i lol'd :lol:

They expect people to have responsibility, even from ignorant kids like you? (yeah, a 16 year old called you a kid, hows that?)

OH WAIT! Its America :rolleyes:

*postjump*
^then :lol: why do you think younger is negative? I mean:lol: look at RoJ, i think its safe to say you had more common sence when you were 12 than he has now. :lol:

OH, and i forgot; RoJ: Ive had a job since i was 13. My sister left this house at 18, so dont start about responsibility

Oh gawd i lol'd :lol:

They expect people to have responsibility, even from ignorant kids like you? (yeah, a 16 year old called you a kid, hows that?)

OH WAIT! Its America :rolleyes:

*postjump*
^then :lol: why do you think younger is negative? I mean:lol: look at RoJ, i think its safe to say you had more common sence when you were 12 than he has now. :lol:

OH, and i forgot; RoJ: Ive had a job since i was 13. My sister left this house at 18, so dont start about responsibility

:lol::lol::lol: Well yeah! Oh gawd RoJ...your mom still pays your stuff then?:lol: Even i dont :lol:

DOS:
1.TYRIAN 2000!:kickass:
2.Jazz Jack Rabbit
3.Loom
4.Raptor
5.Wolfenstein
6.Blackstone
7.Hocus Pocus
8.Hammer Of Thor
9.Heretic
10.Doom

PC (non-dos)
1.CARNIVORES!!!:kickass:
2.Dink Smallwood
3.Age Of Empires
4.Age Of Empires II
5.Jazz Jack Rabbit II
6.Cataclysm
7.Empire Earth
8.Starcraft
9.Red Faction
10.Warcraft II

Nintendo
1.Megaman III
2.Megaman II
3.Megaman IV
4.Megaman V
5.Megaman VI
6.Megaman I
7.Battletoads
8.Gauntlet
10.Gyromite

Gameboy
1.Megaman II
2.Megaman III
3.Megaman I
4.Megaman IV
5.Megaman V
6.Tetris
7.Crash Test Dummies
8.X-men(feat. Spiderman)
9.Harvest Moon
10.Pac-Man

Sega Genesis
1.QUACK SHOTS!:kickass:
2.Sonic I
3.Sonic II
4.Sonic III
5.Sonic and Knuckes
6.Streets of Rage III
7.Golden Axe I
8.Golden Axe II
9.Kid Chameleon
10.Mortal Kombat II

Super Nintendo(too many good ones)
1.Megaman X:kickass:
2.Megaman X2
3.Megaman X3
4.Tales Of Phantasia
5.Final Fantasy VI
6.Chrono Trigger
7.Star Ocean
8.Seiken Densetsu III
9.Secret Of Mana
10.Darius Twin
11.Gradius III
12.Castlevania Dracula X
13.Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
14.Battletoads Double Dragon
15.Donkey Kong Country

Nintendo 64
1.F-Zero X
2.Ridge Racer
3.Donkey Kong 64
4.Super Smash Bros.
5.Zelda Ocarina Of Time
6.Mario Kart 64
7.Starfox 64
8.Mario Party II
9.Mario Party III
10.Mario 64

Playstation I
1.Castlevania Symphony Of The Night!! (holy fuck this game rules!):worship:
2.Megaman X4
3.Megaman X5
4.Megaman X6
5.Raiden Project
6.Tony Hawk's Pro Skater II
7.Top Gear Off-road
8.Final Fantasy VIII
9.Chrono Cross
10.Crash Bandicoot

I haven't really played Playstation II, X-Box, Nintendo Gamecube, X-box 360, or any of portable systems at all.(except the original gameboy)

1.A Link to the Past-SNES
2.Chrono Trigger-SNES
3.Super Mario World-SNES
4.Street Fighter II-SNES
5.Ocarina of Time-N64/Gamecube
6.Starfox-SNES
7.Super Smash Brothers Melee-Gamecube
8.Pokemon Yellow-Gameboy
9.Goldeneye 007-N64
10.Duck Hunt-NES

That's an awesome list, I love all those games :kickass:

PC: (I really haven't played that many new PC games in like 2-3years, need a new PC)
1. Unreal Tournament
2. Half-Life 1 & 2 (havent played any expansions yet, Heard they are even better)
3. Unreal 2
4. Mafia
5. Far Cry
6. Doom 3
7. Starwars: Jedi Knight 2
8. Max Payne 1 & 2 (Max Payne is WAY better on PC then PS2 imo)
9. Commander Keen (Used to love playing this as a kid)
10. World of Warcraft (I quit this a year ago, but it was REALLY fun in the early days like when Molten Core just opened up and shit, and when there was no PvP grounds and everyone just killed the shit out of each other near Tarren Mill with 2 big army's :p)

Console:
1. Chrono Cross (PS)
2. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
3. Final Fantasy 8 (Yet to play any others)
3. Zelda - The Ocarina of Time (N64)
4. Tales of Phantasia (SNES)
5. Super Mario Allstars (SNES)
6. Donkey Kong Country
7. Harvest Moon (SNES)
8. Mario Kart (SNES)
9. Devil May Cry (PS2)
10. Dragonball Z - Budokai Tenkaichi 2

And Chairman Koga, mighty fine list you got there also. How did I forget Games like Sonic, Mortal Kombat (Killer Instinct was bad ass too) Crash Bandicoot and Battletoads. Top 10 just isn't enough I tells ya :p. Farely dissapointed that you rate Tony Hawks over Chrono Cross though, CC is like one of the most amazing games ever made I think.

And Chairman Kaga, mighty fine list you got there also. How did I forget Games like Sonic, Mortal Kombat (Killer Instinct was bad ass too) Crash Bandicoot and Battletoads. Top 10 just isn't enough I tells ya :p. Farely dissapointed that you rate Tony Hawks over Chrono Cross though, CC is like one of the most amazing games ever made I think.

Should make a top 100-200 or something instead. I didn't like Chrono Cross that much cause it doesn't get intresting for a loooooooong time. Whereas Tony Hawk's Pro Skater II was just non-stop fun.:kickass:

Ugh...there are so many games I now want to add to my list, this shouldn't be top 10. That shit is way too hard to whittle down.

Should make a top 100-200 or something instead. I didn't like Chrono Cross that much cause it doesn't get intresting for a loooooooong time. Whereas Tony Hawk's Pro Skater II was just non-stop fun.:kickass:

Did you jsut fucking say Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 is Better than CHRONO CROSS!?!?!?!