Top 10 Video games.

I think im gonna buy Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence...never bought it to PS2 in the first place but i played the demo and it was pretty awesome.

Also i would like to play F.E.A.R ....i had it on my com and played a little too but it was too demanding to my 3 year old computer.(actually 4 now i think)

Woah...totally forgot those 2 for PS2. Ive been wondering about great games to get to PS2 now for a while. I got fuckin mod parts for it too (FlipTop and Swap Magic 3.6 BOOT DVD/CD) Just got it couple of days ago :p

And if you haven't played Resident Evil 4 i reccomend you get it instantly...i have played it 3 times throught and its still fun to play when bored nowadays sometimes :D

There are good games for the PS2, I want to play Shadow of The Colossus, but my PS2 is giving me some problems, I think the laser is dying :lol:, I read the first series of PS2 has serious problems with reading some new games :erk:

^I got the first series of the Slim ones...has been working good. Yeah you should replace laser. I think in 5-10 years time PS2 is like Nintendo 8-bit(NES) Everyone has one in the closet:lol: Yeah i know there are very good games but when i try to find something its like "wtf...what would be good?" It just blanks. I have Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008. It's pretty good...the wrestling now looks even more real and has a better feel. I am also playing Killzone....It's damn near impossible when you come a bit forward in the game and it gets harder. The Helghaust charge in unbelievably smart moves (taking cover and shooting like fuck) It's pretty intense...if you are in a bad spot even 3 of them might take your life easily :lol:

The game will be released falling the spring of the next year, I still have no clue why apparently Dante is the bad guy :lol:. Prolly it has some explanation and in the end of the game he will be the hero again.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Looks awesome. I like Killzone/Swat 4 and all those FPS games that are more tactical than CS for example...theres no crazy CS-Charges in those games when 1 guy takes out 10 guys all with headshots :lol: You really get killed in Killzone if you dont think yourself forward.

^I got the first series of the Slim ones...has been working good. Yeah you should replace laser. I think in 5-10 years time PS2 is like Nintendo 8-bit(NES) Everyone has one in the closet:lol: Yeah i know there are very good games but when i try to find something its like "wtf...what would be good?" It just blanks. I have Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008. It's pretty good...the wrestling now looks even more real and has a better feel.

NO, I really don't want, is a waste of money and maybe very soon the laser is gonna give problems again, but I really don't want miss the good games for the PS2 that I haven't still played.

I really don't like sport games, they're boring and I don't have friends who likes videogames :lol:.

Do you want more good titles ?? MMM if you find the game named ONI perhaps you like it.

The graphics are oldies hahaha, I played it in 2001 or 2002 :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Looks awesome. I like Killzone/Swat 4 and all those FPS games that are more tactical than CS for example...theres no crazy CS-Charges in those games when 1 guy takes out 10 guys all with headshots :lol: You really get killed in Killzone if you dont think yourself forward.

:lol: :lol:

Shit man, it seems our tastes are totally different, I can't stand those combat tactical games, they are annoying as hell, the only FPS I can stan are the Unreal and Unreal Tournament and Quake's.

^:lol: I just got so fuckin tired of playing CS as kid and then some guy came and took you out before you knew it all with fuckin headshots!!!:lol: I do like Unreal though...Quake 3 was acceptable tho. unreal tournament was one of the best games on com ive had. I mean dont you love that "MMMMMMMMONSTERKILL" "GOOODLIKE" "UNSTOPPABLE" "MULTIKILL" Voice?:lol:

EDIT: I hate sport games too...soooooo boring. WWE is more like...clowns wearing rubber pants and rubbing their dicks to their opponents while throwing them in a suplex:lol:

^:lol: I just got so fuckin tired of playing CS as kid and then some guy came and took you out before you knew it all with fuckin headshots!!!:lol: I do like Unreal though...Quake 3 was acceptable tho. unreal tournament was one of the best games on com ive had. I mean dont you love that "MMMMMMMMONSTERKILL" "GOOODLIKE" "UNSTOPPABLE" "MULTIKILL" Voice?:lol:

EDIT: I hate sport games too...soooooo boring.

OF course I love them " BURN BABY BURN " :lol::lol:, I really can't remember too much lines, but they rule.

I never could killed too many guys with the redeemer or reedemer, it was a fucking mass destructive weapon :lol::lol: and actually I never tried CS I could have taken a shit meanwhile the character was trying to find the other side of the map.

My Favorite was always the Flak Gun :lol: It was so satisfying to hear the splat when your enemy got thrown into the wall by those "shotgun shots":lol: Yeah and i hate that camping shit in CS when you go around theres like 10 guys of the opposite team behind the door waiting :lol: In swat 4 and games as such camping is totally legal and a must for survival when you can't go all Rambo on the enemy:lol: