why me?

avi

W3RK3R
Aug 21, 2002
Oly, WA
www.itsatrap.com
why did I get this spam?

G'day, for introduations my name is Mark Schaad and I operate a rather unique small business here Tasmania (Australia). I am a Boomerang Instructor ie. I teach people how to throw and catch boomerangs. I love my job, seeing it literally as a walk in the park, and if you do it right you don't even have walk! My tallent is that as soon as someone throws a boomerang I know where it is going to land and (more importantly) what to say to that person so that s/he gets it back closer to them next time. My main demand has come from; international tourists, school demonstrations, local councils as part of youth week and the curious public. I am now starting to offer my services to organizations rather than individuals.

Recently I have been over to Aukland as part of the trans-tasman masters games. My job there was to facilitate the instruction of the boomerang and then to hold a competition near the end of the games. It was presented as a fun event in which atheletes could "have a go" at something they have not tried before, bringing me to the point of this correspondence.

I am looking for enthuiastic support in creating enough demand in the world, to facilitate the supply of two boomerang instructors from Australia. We can teach up to 60 people/day but would of course be happy to offer tuition on a more exclusive basis, that all depends on what can be arranged. We are ultimately looking to be "owned" by some obscure celebrity elite as their exclusive Boomerang Instructor(s); a social accessory that I'm sure almost no one else has! I am sending this letter out to a number of people "over there" as my services compliment such a wide area. The best offer will have us exclusively for the duration of a contract. If you feel that I've got the wrong department and you know a person/company who might fit the bill please send this on and I'll make sure you get a lesson and boomerang (as commision) on arrival. For any questions (except am I crazy) reply e-mail: returnoftheboomerang@yahoo.com.

Many happy returns, Mark Schaad (Boomerang Instructor).