So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Chaosia

Sep 17, 2005
Kerava, Finland
I've had it. I won't take this crap anymore, so I'm leaving for good. There are certain people where who spoil all the fun for "fans", and you know who I'm talking about. And I know, this has been discussed before. This will be my last statement here.
What I'm saying, if YOU don't like the idiots talking crap here, DO something about it! I did; I complained to Cobhc's webcrew. And I got a response; they are also bit annoyied at the current post-level here. And they promised to keep an eye on things. Unfortunately there's rather little they can do...
There's people who have the stamina for arguing here, to talk back to bitchy commentators, but I don't have neither patience or tolerance to do that anymore.
So,if you don't like the way things tend to go round here... don't shut up. Take care, all of you.
And all the Idiots may burn in Hell for all I care.

Love, Chaosia

i understand you completely, but there's nothing we can do about it. stupid kids will always be stupid kids...this is more chat than forum, and you can find VERY LITTLE useful info, and you must look through billion pages of stupid shit.
of course there are few people who are ok, but are more and more scared with stupidity...

Chaosia said:

gcb95.jpg

Bye, hope you have fun waking up and having a good wank to Alexi's picture every morning. OMGZ HE'S GOD!!!!! BTW, fuck your "wannabe mod" attitude. I think Bobvex does a great job here and the freedom here to state our opinions makes it fun to keep coming back.

i wonder why people still think there's anything of any interest on the non-offtopic forums... AND they also forget the golden rule of all internet

argue.jpg

anyway, guess it's because i got into COB when i was 12, so that fan rush of arguing and wanting to know everything about the band and it's members, and considering it anything else than good music is gone with my infancy by now :lol:

i'm just around for the people nowadays (and also because i have nothing better to do :lol: )

There's nothing wrong with this forum i don't think. Most posts are related to COB and i've read alot of damn excellent things here.

Whoever posted the wah-wah...right on.

I don't understand why ppl take things too seriously... I never cared if someone called me an idiot or whatever (maybe that's because I know I am one :loco: ) Most of these ppl here are funny and great persons, I couldn't leave even if I wanted to :lol:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i'm just around for the people nowadays (and also because i have nothing better to do :lol: )
:lol:
I actually have....I should study for those university admission exams in the end of november(you know, usp and unicamp pwn my ass) and instead I just lay around here laughing my ass off of the fanboyness :p
I'm glad I'm a genius, otherwise I wouldn't stand a chance :wave:

Janina said:
I don't understand why ppl take things too seriously... I never cared if someone called me an idiot or whatever (maybe that's because I know I am one :loco: ) Most of these ppl here are funny and great persons, I couldn't leave even if I wanted to :lol:

See! Now there's a good sport! :headbang: