So long, and thanks for all the shit.

she is really gone isn't she? :wave:
she didnt last long it seems... i see the COB board is still successful in weeding out the noobs.

when i got flamed (by ian_dork and lina, when they were still here) i was tempted to leave and never could do it... i loved the rest of you guys too much...also, its just a part of the board to get flamed when you be a dumb dumb. hehe :D

perfecterror said:
she is really gone isn't she? :wave:
she didnt last long it seems... i see the COB board is still successful in weeding out the noobs.

when i got flamed (by ian_dork and lina, when they were still here) i was tempted to leave and never could do it... i loved the rest of you guys too much...also, its just a part of the board to get flamed when you be a dumb dumb. hehe :D
you had a safe pass in, you knew Thomas :D

Yes but I made the mistake of getting into a heated argument with lina and ian_dork... and that was a BIG no no!!

was a noob and I had to learn... but I still hate them, lol :D however, it was like an initiation to the board I think, and I decided to not take anything anyone says to me personally... especially if they are an insinsitive asshole with a jew-fro (Ian) :)

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i wonder why people still think there's anything of any interest on the non-offtopic forums... AND they also forget the golden rule of all internet

argue.jpg

anyway, guess it's because i got into COB when i was 12, so that fan rush of arguing and wanting to know everything about the band and it's members, and considering it anything else than good music is gone with my infancy by now :lol:

i'm just around for the people nowadays (and also because i have nothing better to do :lol: )
holy crap, why did you bump this thread?!
i just realised i always make the same "i listen to cob since i'm 12 and arguing on the net is like being on the special olympics" speech, now i feel retarded :lol:

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below