I have noticed that there is no moderator on this board.

U[Sic]M

Nov 26, 2002
Visit site
Which is why I nominate me - Sic to you - to moderate this board. Sure, the board sucks and all, but with my guidance everyone will become happy and only post intelligent things. This is the plan anyway, I´m certain that some idiot will fuck it up.

I have actually received many many many messages suggesting the very thing I have brought up in this thread. Here is a selection of the very encouraging things people have had to say:

bigyettibeotch: "Yo, man, I am fucking AMMERICUNN! I TOTALLY want you to moderate this board, because I AM FOUCKING AMMERICUNNNNN!!!"

The Dark Tranquillity-board, with rahvin as spokesperson: "Yes, I very much want Sic to moderate the In Flames forum. I regret ever banning him from the D.T.-board. I miss reading his excellent posts during my 24 hour a day internet sessions. Oh, the horror!" (I had to cut rahvin off here, otherwise he´d NEVER stop)

The Children of Bodom-board: "The In Flames board neeeeeeedz Sik ass moderrtoater! FUCK, I can´t fecking speil iit!!! Not bing eyble to spelll is a sign ov intellagance, asswhole!!!"

In fact, most forums on Ultimate Metal have recommended me as moderator here.

seventi: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

I contacted all the In Flames boyz too: "Sic is our idol, had it not been for Sic, we´d still be making shit money and selling our sexey bodz instead of making kewl muzak."

So, there you have it. I await my coronation.

Reactions: Cyclonus