Have you noticed that... *a new game on the board!*

Dead_Liones said:
Have you noticed that Guerrila is gone? where is he?

Have you noticed that all the thrashers in Europe wear the "old school" jeans jackers covered with patches and tight jeans and look like they just came out of the 80's, but American thrashers wear sweat pants?

yes, I noticed Guerrilla is gone. long ago. and I wonder where he is...

LOL I noticed the thing with the euro thrashers, :loco: but I don't know what sweat pants are... :confused:

Tee said:
but I don't know what sweat pants are... :confused:
sweatpants.jpg

have you noticed that playing necrophagist from the school computer in the school computer lab with a lot of other people around is fun?

And that your leather jacket freqently will stick to the back of your chair?

Have you noticed that the mosquito season has started?

That the smaller they get the more painful their bites are?

That Obituary are back, but for some reason no one cares?

That Guerrila is actually a gay man?
(Just checking if you're reading this)

Have you noticed that Judas priest have released a new album with Halford?
Now something in their lyrics is raising.
Interesting.
If Judas is raising, then Judas is a penis?

Vincent >>>>>>>>>> Tucker!

And be glad - now he isn't spending 100% of his time with Genitorturers. They need to worry a little less about their image and get some fucking tunes going. The only part of that group I ever liked is David (evil d). But not when he was with them.

That kind of sounds stuck up and self-serving doesn't it? Oh well, fuck it.

And my addition:

Reunions of original lineups don't often end up in new material for years?

Beer always tastes better after the first sip?

Vodka is the best alcohol? (expecting flames there)

No one ever reads my posts cause they ramble on about nothing and are void of any meaning, let alone reason to be typed?

DarkNoise said:
And my addition:

Reunions of original lineups don't often end up in new material for years?

Beer always tastes better after the first sip?

Vodka is the best alcohol? (expecting flames there)

No one ever reads my posts cause they ramble on about nothing and are void of any meaning, let alone reason to be typed?

dude, absolutely!

now, what were you saying?
:D

you guys are weak, I'll continue:

Have you noticed how everytime you’re driving on the high way and you see those yellow arrows telling you there is construction on the road, so from 4 lanes you get ONE, and after being stuck in traffic for a little due to that, you drive by the construction site, and the people never seem to be working??? They just stand there near their trucks. Wtf is up with that?

Have you noticed how some noises will be forever “background noises” as a part of some place?
For example:
In the bank, it seems like there’s always this phone ringing in the back ground that no one picks up,
OR, on the airplane: there is always that screaming kid in the background that no one shuts up.

...that as metal as a guy can be, if he brings his girlfriend to a metal show he'll turn into a pussy. He'll either hold her all night or let himself be led around by the hand. I think it has something to do with the very bad metal chick to metal guy ratio. That or it'll be an uglier girl cause lonely metal guys have low standards...

der narr said:
...that as metal as a guy can be, if he brings his girlfriend to a metal show he'll turn into a pussy. He'll either hold her all night or let himself be led around by the hand. I think it has something to do with the very bad metal chick to metal guy ratio. That or it'll be an uglier girl cause lonely metal guys have low standards...

Yeah, that's pretty obvious at shows. It's lame. I'm not just hating because I'm single but it bugs to see some stupid chick in a Linkin Park shirt at the Nevermore show, clinging onto her boyfriend while yapping about her latest trip to the mall with Heather while her boyfriend nods and says "uh huh" in all the right places while I look on and come to the conclusion I am just too awesome for most guys to handle.

...that this thread is destined to become the longest of the board because its basically a general off topic thread. Eventually the entire board will be condensed to a massive off topic thread and one very small thread about Nevermore...

...that there would be twice as many godly metal bands if the genre
wasn't limited to one gender?