Some things I have just noticed in listening to PoE

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I finally dug out my PoE cd, after religiously listening to the new Dimmu and Green Carnation

On the majority of the songs, there are background growl vocals. Warrel, possibly? Van?

On the intro and when it repeat (without vocals), one of the guitars does the eerie higher notes as heard at the VERY end of The Learning.

just some things I found interesting, seeing as though i've never noticed them before

in english please? not totally sure of what you mean. :p On the intro of blargh? which?

Anyways, doesnt Warrel just do all the vocals? Sampling?

Tho, on the concert, i seem to remember a microphone placed in front of Mr. Loomis

Tho I didnt remember him singing anything, Warrel hogged the whole show :D

Karmic said:
Tho, on the concert, i seem to remember a microphone placed in front of Mr. Loomis

Jeff´s microphone is probably for the fans. At least that´s how I interpreted it :D

Karmic said:

:guh: three times I got to see them, three times did Mr.Loomis sing. AND that includes this tour. and good job he did.
are you sure?... you were there?..... focused? :D

sorry, master Billiam...

This Sacrament, Politics, i think i remember hearing some on Lost, not positive.

also, on one of the tracks on Enemies, you can hear warrel doing Sanctuary vocals in the background of part of a lyric. it's very very faint, though

I wish I had PoE. :bah:

All I have is DNB, DHIADW, and EoR.

I'm feeling angry, maybe I'll have to kick my dog. lol just kidding.

Tee said:
:guh: three times I got to see them, three times did Mr.Loomis sing. AND that includes this tour. and good job he did.
are you sure?... you were there?..... focused? :D

sorry, master Billiam...
Tall men stood in the way of me and Mr. Loomis, so i didnt get to see so much of him. And as I said, Warrel hogged most of the show. And Jim. hahah

Which songs?

I've noticed that as well

In "This Sacrament" the growling vocals (er deep vocals...whatever) are saying something completely different than the regular vocals.

OK, now that I studied PoE, the only thing I hear is like before. no growling, just for instance in This Sacrament, the verses "feel the flow... we shall be one... for this sacrament has begun" backed up by actually spoken words, which from what I hear are the same as sung. in very deep voice. deeper of course than what it actually is.

in PoE, it's much softer and less hearable. the same thing.

in Lost, I really don't know. somebody else might hear it. *deaf ear*