I just noticed this while listening to tunes at work today

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
Only the people who listen to Dream Theater will understand what I am talking about. Okay, I listened to both CDs of SDoIT then I popped in Scenes From a Memory. I listened to it all the way through, including the end of Finally Free. Usually when I listen to Finally Free, I shut it off at the end of the song because I don't care about the gay part at the end where the dude is listening to some gay music and 'The Hypnotist' says 'Open your eyes Nicholas'. Well, after he says that, there is a gasp, the record gets skipped off of the needle and there is static. I heard the static and was like, 'Holy shit!'. I popped back in SDoIT and listened to the beginning of The Glass Prison. The static at the end of Finally Free is the same exact static at the beginning of The Glass Prison. It's kind of like SDoIT begins where Scenes From a Memory left off. I kind of played the lyrics back in my head but I didn't really see any resemblence between the two albums. I think it's kind of cool and didn't notice until today.

Has anyone noticed this before? And what are your thoughts on this?

Reactions: Lotus_Eater_RVD