Listening to Opeth while high?

yes, i love getting high and listening to music, death and black metal especially. listening to opeth on headfones when your high is great.

also listening to bands like decapitated and nile when your stoned is insane. once me and my friend were totally wasted listening to Nile and we had to turn it off because we were tripping out so bad because we thought it was the end of the world

Listening to music while on weed sure enhances the musical experience for many bands. But for Opeth it's different, that music is so emotional that I get the same feelings wheter I'm high or not...

yes.
listening to opeth while stoned is amazing. the sounds just flow into so much better because you are focused solely on the music. the struggle is trying not to fall asleep :p

when opeth played in philly, i got high about 2 hours before the show... i sat in my car and listened to blackwater park/still life until the show started.. it was quite fun ;)

okay... so why is it... that when I post something about Opeth and weed... I get flamed on like a bitch for doing the evil satan... but when somebody else mentions it like a side note, they get treated NORMAL... ??

seriously, this has deeply vexed me, yes I smoke when I listen to music, it's how I am, it's what I do (not all the time!), just when I feel like relaxing... it's what made me... 'understand' :D

I haven't listened to Opeth stoned because lately I haven't felt like listening to Opeth and recently I've been using weed more often than in the past. But I listened to Remedy Lane and Terria stoned and that was great :D

I am straight edge, so no.

However, my mom smoked while she was pregnant so maybe I have a little bit of it written into my genes o_O

While weed always makes me enjoy music a little more, it seems like Opeth is a particularly good band to listen to while high... in fact listening to Opeth MAKES me want to get high... It just makes it that much more awe-inspiring when they come in with that perfect little riff, and you're like WOW.

As soon as Opeth started playing Windowpane at the show last week, I lit up two doobies in a row, and needless to say I was completely enthralled by their whole performance... I think Mikael even winked at me knowingly as if to say, "Ya, I'm stoned too."