Some things I have just noticed in listening to PoE

yeah Tee made it more clear when you said growl i thought you were talking about like corpse or cryptopsy voccals but the deeper voice isn't really a growl just a deep voice and its pretty easy to hear in my opinion
.....and GroundXero3k, pick PoE up asap best album again in my opinion)

Recently i've had a transformation of Nevermore favorite albums...... it use to be Dreaming Neon Black, then DHIADW.... but recently i've been listening to PoE and the self-titled a lot..... the Self titled is definitely the most underrated of Nevermore albums.... i used to think it was merely good (bad by NM standards) but i love it now.

Keep listening to The Learning after the song ends. They repeat the chorus of The Politics of Ecstacy, but the vocals are all fucked up and scratchy sounding. After hearing that, listen to the chorus of the actual song, and you'll hear it faintly.

the first time I heard the part after The Learning, it scared the shit out of me because I forgot I had left the cd player running

yeah the secret track on that album is awesome, i heard it at like 130 am and it was mad quiet and that kicked in