I just did the strangest thing

well, the painkiller is faster.

the fucker is brighter than a thousand suns

WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT MAN!

Originally posted by retarded penguin
hey neal, have you EVER forgotten the -neal in one of you 3436 posts?
yeh. ive fucked it up before too like nea; or nea;l an shit. i never fix it though. just leave it to see if one of you fucks will catch it haha. but theres probably less than 10 unperfect -neal out there.
-neal

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
Am I the only one who thinks that Death's version of Painkiller is FUCKING AWESOME! I god damn love that song! It rapes the Priest versio nin hte anus, and I actually really look forward to it. It's fucking great. The drum part at the beginning SOUNDS excellent(as does the whole album, but it being the center of attention at the part makes it great), in addition to it being played a little faster than the real version. Chuck sounds marvelous in it too. Man, I love that song!!

It's fucking AWESOME hey!! And his vocals are astounding... he should have done The Sound of Perseverance all in those vocals! Or at least did the vocals for The Fragile Art himself... killer vocals!

That little sweeping bit in the middle that he does is insane, your third finger actually has to bend back over your first for it to sound like he does it... :eek: Or maybe i play it wrong :lol:

settle down neal, go smoke a bowl or something

Lets all...

liebe54.gif

why are you laughing then? that's not funny, I never wanted to go to school either, and then I got the university degree... wait till you reach that point....