Equilibrium - metal riff/chorus of the year!

buzz21

Medicated
May 4, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.mpp.org
There's a lot to like on PTTWM, but I just can't get enough of the heavy riff and chorus in Equilibrium that starts at the 1:30 mark of the song. Even though they play it earlier in the song, I think it sounds even heavier when it comes in after the transistor-radio-sounding part beforehand - and then blasts into that godly riff of pummeling guitars and drums. Warrel then delivers a classic, powerful chorus with great lyrics and I just find myself rewinding it and playing that 30 seconds over and over again! \m/

Same :/

But to stay on topic, my favourite riff on PTTWM is the intro riff to 'The Day The Rats Went To War'

Some of the riffs in Lucretia My Reflection are genius too, considering they're not in the original but fit so damn well.

Mine is the chorus of Your Chosen Misery. Actually...I think it's all the chorus's that make this album so grand.

YES YES YES YES!!! WHen I saw this thread title, before I even clicked it I knew was going to post that Your Chosen Misery has the best chorus. I was really getting into that song last night. Beautiful and epic all at once.

HAIL YESTERDAAAAY!

I realized just how great it was when I was longboarding the other day. The entire album is good "moving" music. Whether it be driving, longboarding, jogging, etc.

My cd player in my truck finally fried after like 8 years last week. Having no tunes in my truck is the absolutel worst feeling in the world :(