The strangest thing

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
Okay, i've been a Prince of Persia fan since the first one came out (my, i am getting old :cry: ), and i'm also a fan of POP2... the strangest thing just happened when i was playing it for the 100000th time, this is the first time it's ever happened...

There's a room in the red temple levels with five potions in it, two purple (they kill you) one red (that's health) and one green one (that's a magic one), and when i drank the green one, a big smoke cloud appeared, and this miniature little man a few pixels high appeared, and walked off the screen... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT? MY CHILDHOOD HAS BEEN RAPED BY THIS LITTLE MAN!!!!

Well there you go... :eek:

Ahh... I still remember playing the first Prince of Persia on a 286 with my cousins when it came out... We were so impressed with the graphics too it was hilarious. Don't remember much, I remember them evil traps all over the place and this one fat guy you had to fight and he was pretty tough. I remember that reflection of yours in the mirror that came out and you had to fight yourself or something like that... The good old days.

Hahaha I remember those metal teeth too. Sometimes I'd just let them cut me in half so I could see the guts spill out on the floor. Hahaha, that was considered gory back then I guess... haha anybody play any Soldier of Fortune games?

I loved Mortal Kombat, but the latest ones have sucked. But they said that, ah, I think it is called Deadly Alliance, anyway, they said it is good. Is it out? Does anybody know if it is good or if it is crap?