How to post off 5 people that spend thier lives on a message board

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
1. Make fun of their lame threads.
2. Point out the fact that they post 10+ times a day, usualy no more than a sentence, commenting on a comment that was originally left for an actual idea.
3. Also point out the fact that none of their posts are realavent to anything.
4. Tell them that their signature sucks.
5. TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!! AND USE ALL THE SMILEYS THAT UM CAN OFFER!!!!11
6. Remind them that they are on the internet. Sometimes forum posters forget that they are on a computer that connects to the information superhighway. Make sure you let them know before their head gets too big.
7. Tell Will that Distorted Mind Sucks.

And if all else fails, you can always call them a homosexual in any way possible, because that is the Mother of all insults on the Internet.

Tempest said:
1. Make fun of their lame threads.
2. Point out the fact that they post 10+ times a day, usualy no more than a sentence, commenting on a comment that was originally left for an actual idea.
3. Also point out the fact that none of their posts are realavent to anything.
4. Tell them that their signature sucks.
5. TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!! AND USE ALL THE SMILEYS THAT UM CAN OFFER!!!!11
6. Remind them that they are on the internet. Sometimes forum posters forget that they are on a computer that connects to the information superhighway. Make sure you let them know before their head gets too big.
7. Tell Will that Distorted Mind Sucks.

And if all else fails, you can always call them a homosexual in any way possible, because that is the Mother of all insults on the Internet.
i dont understand what the hell the title of this thread has to do with this post? in fact, the title doesnt even really make any fucking sense. even if we assume "post" is a typo for "piss" (which is the only thing that even makes a little sense), why are you speciffically aiming to piss of exactly 5 people? shouldnt you try to piss off more than 5 if you're making a stupid jackass thread about trying to piss people off? or maybe there was to be one reason for each person pissed off, or maybe you meant "5 ways to piss off people that spend their lives on a message board" and just dont know how to fucking count? are you trying to be ironic (pretending to be a moron as you 'mock' other morons) and i just missed it? from here it looks like i should change my retard vote to NJ...

EDIT: i just realized that you meant "how to post off OF 5 people that spend their lives on a message board." your shitty grammar confused me, but now i get it. i still think you're a stupid jerk though.

neal said:
i dont understand what the hell the title of this thread has to do with this post? in fact, the title doesnt even really make any fucking sense. even if we assume "post" is a typo for "piss" (which is the only thing that even makes a little sense), why are you speciffically aiming to piss of exactly 5 people? shouldnt you try to piss off more than 5 if you're making a stupid jackass thread about trying to piss people off? or maybe there was to be one reason for each person pissed off, or maybe you meant "5 ways to piss off people that spend their lives on a message board" and just dont know how to fucking count? are you trying to be ironic (pretending to be a moron as you 'mock' other morons) and i just missed it? from here it looks like i should change my retard vote to NJ...

EDIT: i just realized that you meant "how to post off OF 5 people that spend their lives on a message board." your shitty grammar confused me, but now i get it. i still think you're a stupid jerk though.

That's exactly what I was thinking, except that I still don't get it.

Seriously, what the fuck?

neal said:

first off, your dumb as a goddamn rock...

second, the "post off" is a play on words, see will's post.

third, i said 5 people because it seems like the same 5 people post over and over again on here about stupid shit... mainly the shit i posted in your "post your sexy pics here" thread.

and lastly, like i mentioned in the second thread. its a fucking joke, you uptight bucket of chitterlins. pull your head out of your ass for 5 minutes.. get a gasp of fresh air, and post some information about Nevermore... afterall, this is a forum aimed at them... look around on UM, their band forums have info about the band and not "post on my post 100 times" and "nevermore vs iced earth"

I could pull a pun out of my ass that would be more comprehensible than that.

And I'm so sick of someone whining every other day about how the Nevermore board doesn't have any topics about Nevermore. If you want a thread about Nevermore, start one yourself instead of bitching at everyone else to make one. Goddamn.