50 ways to piss off a metalhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that actually really pissed me off...it was just after the Sonata Arctica gig in august, we started to talk with a guy and soon it turned out that he didnt like SA too much...I said, okay, tastes differ....but then he made such an ignorant idiot shithead comment...."ya know, I think this power whatever sucks, for example Limp Bizkit is much more technical and creative" I almost killed him with my eyes (since talking to him was pointless)....I had to get out from there or I'd have really kill him, heh...stupid bastard

Reactions: Night Reaper
and who needs the middle east when we have Tuomas!! we've got that oil problem sorted out for at least another century!

now really, Tony Kakko is a really good singer in the studio albums... is he really so bad live as they say he is?

I fully agree with you :D but i have some live s/a mp3's and he sounds pretty good except for the fact it sounds just like hard on when he says heart.. i dont know if he is doing it for a joke or just cant say it correctly i dunno

_Zsuzsa_ said:
One thing that actually really pissed me off...it was just after the Sonata Arctica gig in august, we started to talk with a guy and soon it turned out that he didnt like SA too much...I said, okay, tastes differ....but then he made such an ignorant idiot shithead comment...."ya know, I think this power whatever sucks, for example Limp Bizkit is much more technical and creative" I almost killed him with my eyes (since talking to him was pointless)....I had to get out from there or I'd have really kill him, heh...stupid bastard

:guh:

damn, i dont like power metal, but id still take it any day over anything w/ fred durst in it

_Zsuzsa_ said:
waht what what?!!?!!!!
We should give him some of my baccardi 151 prooff..
seee how he doea es with that shit

why didnt you get his number...hyou could give it to me and I could giv e this poor bastard a calld that he'd never forgett

EagleFlyFree said:
now really, Tony Kakko is a really good singer in the studio albums... is he really so bad live as they say he is?

I wouldn't say so, he's quite good live too, but their drummer sucks live :rolleyes:
I've seen them live 3 or 4 times and Tony has improved a lot, though he can't make those high notes, which only dogs can hear, live... And I guess that's a good thing! He growls those parts and actually it sounds a lot better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.