50 Ways to piss off a metalhead

PiNkMaGGiT

I rule at everything
Oct 28, 2002
Queensland, Australia
Visit site
1. Tell them every metal band worships the devil.
2. Ask if all black metal bands are trying to copy KISS or just most of them.
3. Hide their joint under their library card.
4. Ask if they know of any other cool bands like Slipknot.
5. If they're listening to metal, tell them it sounds like some mainstream band. Doesn't matter who.
6. Say it's all a ripoff of Iron Butterfly anyway.
7. Ask if they've given their souls to Jesus yet.
8. Vaguely imply that you're gay and would like their company for the evening.
9. Record over their Cannibal Corpse albums with other Cannibal Corpse albums and see if they ever notice the difference.
10. Refuse to accept their fake I.D.
11. Ask how much Dio got paid for his role as Stuart Little.
12. Use the phrase "cookie monster vocals" and act like it's the funniest, most original thing you've ever come up with.
13. If they're listening to metal, tell them "These guys don't have talent. Now <insert any mainstream band here>, those guys have talent!"
14. Say "What is vinyl?"
15. Point out how stupid manowar is. If they agree, tell them the only thing more stupid is Black Sabbath with Dio.
16. Tell them it all sounds the same.
17. Admit that Cliff Burton was a dirty hippy who had already peaked musically.
18. If they say they love 80s metal, ask them what ever happened to Poison.
19. Tell them you like underground music too, like <insert the newest overhyped fashionable loud-ish band from the radio>
20. Point out that Tarja from Nightwish can't sing.
21. Insist that Emperor videos would be better if they used a dance troupe.
22. Ask if Mayhem is Marilyn Manson's band.
23. Divert their CD shipments to the local Jewish community center.
24. Write "God Loves You" on their Venom backpatch.
25. Point out that just about every genre of music has an underground with bands who have integrity, so metal really isn't that unique.
26. Post under their nickname on a power metal board and say Ray Alder shits all over John Arch.
27. Take out the Iron Maiden disc and put in 50 Cent.
28. Give them a spiky pop-punk haircut while they sleep.
29. Pronounce "Celtic Frost" correctly.
30. If they're over 25, say that people can still rock even if they have an unplanned child or two and drive a grocery getter. Then point and laugh.
31. Tell them you're not hiring and to try the other Cinnabon down the street.
32. Sit quietly and applaud politely at a metal show.
33. Make them be sober for five whole seconds.
34. Ask if Randy Rhoads was on the same flight as John Denver.
35. Tell them Korn brought metal back to life in the 90s.
36. Turn the bass way up on their stereo.
37. Laugh at Slayer for stealing their name from the Buffy show.
38. Call Doro fat.
39. Call them on their horrible grammar and/or spelling.
40. Remind them that metal is partially derived from the blues. Then accuse them of being wiggers.
41. Use the phrase "balls in a vice" at least three times when talking about classic metal and/or power metal vocalists.
42. If it's a guy with long hair, address him as if he were female. Don't correct yourself about it.
43. Be impressed with how much RoadRunner Records has improved over the past ten years.
44. Say you love Metallica's debut, The Black Album.
45. Notice that Lemmy hasn't moved his left hand in 30 years of playing bass.
46. Refer to metal as "that kill-your-father rape-your-mother stuff."
47. Ask them if their favorite band is so good, how come nobody has ever heard of them.
48. Pine for the good old days when Pour Some Sugar On Me was a big hit.
49. Tell them you used to be a metalhead, but grew out of it when you started listening to more intellectual stuff like <insert any band at all here>
50. Post a list of "Ways To Annoy Metal Fans" knowing full well that so many of them internalize everything and can't take a joke.

9. Record over their Cannibal Corpse albums with other Cannibal Corpse albums and see if they ever notice the difference.
34. Ask if Randy Rhoads was on the same flight as John Denver.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GODDAMN that's funny.

Did it happen to you too dude? :lol:

5. If they're listening to metal, tell them it sounds like some mainstream band. Doesn't matter who.
12. Use the phrase "cookie monster vocals" and act like it's the funniest, most original thing you've ever come up with.
13. If they're listening to metal, tell them "These guys don't have talent. Now <insert any mainstream band here>, those guys have talent!"
19. Tell them you like underground music too, like <insert the newest overhyped fashionable loud-ish band from the radio>
20. Point out that Tarja from Nightwish can't sing.
47. Ask them if their favorite band is so good, how come nobody has ever heard of them.
49. Tell them you used to be a metalhead, but grew out of it when you started listening to more intellectual stuff like <insert any band at all here>

These are the ones have actually happened to me.

PiNkMaGGiT said:
1. Tell them every metal band worships the devil. 4. Ask if they know of any other cool bands like Slipknot.
32. Sit quietly and applaud politely at a metal show.
41. Use the phrase "balls in a vice" at least three times when talking about classic metal and/or power metal vocalists.
42. If it's a guy with long hair, address him as if he were female. Don't correct yourself about it.

these are the ones that happened to me

that happened in Strawbridges when i went to the mall with my mom
"how may I help you ladies?"

11. Ask how much Dio got paid for his role as Stuart Little.
22. Ask if Mayhem is Marilyn Manson's band.

:lol::lol::lol:

PiNkMaGGiT said:
32. Sit quietly and applaud politely at a metal show. [happened at a show i was at]
50. Post a list of "Ways To Annoy Metal Fans" knowing full well that so many of them internalize everything and can't take a joke.

All of these have happened to me. Fuckers... All of them.

i get confused for a chick sometimes when i'm hanging with some lady friends....like at school alot....i'll be hanging with some of my chick friends and we will all be addressed as ladies or girls, upon which I look up or turn around.....and then said faculty member looks embaressed for the error.....we all have a laugh aout it though.

i've had alot of those things in that list happen to me.....fools.....

Ecstatic Youth said:
i get confused for a chick sometimes when i'm hanging with some lady friends
Case in point as to why, when I *had* long hair (hangs head in shame), I also had fairly impressive facial hair. I shaved once and was...mistaken (I'm 6'1", 220lbs and not terribly lady-like...dipshits)...never again.

I read through this and laughed my ass off. Man...

Standard reply for why the bands I consider good aren't on the radio or haven't been *heard of*, "Because their superiority escapes the banal idiocy of mainstream America." IF you get something other than a blank stare, consider yourself lucky. o_O

Hahahaha. How about "If she're female, tell her that she can't listen to metal because all girls should listen to pop." That's happened to me. Also, at camp I was wearing my Metallica sweatshirt and one girl asked who they were. I said they were a band. She then asked me what instument I played.... Fucking retards.

PiNkMaGGiT said:
2. Ask if all black metal bands are trying to copy KISS or just most of them.
6. Say it's all a ripoff of Iron Butterfly anyway.
10. Refuse to accept their fake I.D.
14. Say "What is vinyl?"
18. If they say they love 80s metal, ask them what ever happened to Poison.
25. Point out that just about every genre of music has an underground with bands who have integrity, so metal really isn't that unique.
29. Pronounce "Celtic Frost" correctly.
33. Make them be sober for five whole seconds.
43. Be impressed with how much RoadRunner Records has improved over the past ten years.
44. Say you love Metallica's debut, The Black Album.
48. Pine for the good old days when Pour Some Sugar On Me was a big hit.

These have happened to me. A friend of mine use to have his girlfriend bitch him out because her friends would tell her that they saw him "riding around with some girl". He would tell his girlfriend, "You dumbass, that was Zane and you know he has (had) long hair."

May I add some: 51. Refer to Ozzy, Alice Cooper, and Kiss (along with Marilyn Manson) as "those groups that kill and blow up animals onstage".
52. Think that Lars Ulrich is the best "Metal" drummer. Then tell them that you think that Neil Peart, Mike Portnoy, Gene Hoglan, Van Williams, and Richard Christy are better than Lars and they ask "Who are those people?"
53. Refer to groups as a person such as, "Led Zeppelin, I like him". "Van Halen, I like him." "Pink Floyd, I like him." "Marilyn Manson, I like him." (even though Marilyn Manson is a person its still the name of the group.

I'm sure there are more.

I'd just like to say bless all ye who piss off "metalheads"
Frankly I despise the pompous halfbrained small-minded discriminate piles of horse shit and wouldnt hesitate to use either of those 50, or any other 50 methods of making them angry.
On a final note, I'd say the best mothod of metalhead torture is to tie them up, hold their eyes open and make them read Kerrang magazine (who think Feeder are power metal and Dimmu Borgir is a solo artist :D ).