50 Ways to piss off a metalhead

jimbobhickville said:
19. Tell them you like underground music too, like <insert the newest overhyped fashionable loud-ish band from the radio>.

that's pretty funny. the other day i was in a convenience store and the cashier chick was listening to old ozzy on her boom box and i asked her if she had ever heard of the band nevermore. she hadn't. so i told her to check them out... yada yada yada... anyway, this total fucking tool in line turns around and says, "nevermore, huh? hey, cool, i'm into heavy bands. right on, you know, i dig incubus."

at that point i almost pulled his kidney stone out through his lacrosse scar. what a bull-cherry fucktard.

pretty funny. so many idgits so little time and too little ammo.

mwahahaha I have deceived you all for I am really a nu-metal noob fucktard. Alas Deftones is one of my favourite bands... right up there with nevermore, fetus and testament. I happen to like styles other than metal as well *gasp*

PiNkMaGGiT said:
mwahahaha I have deceived you all for I am really a nu-metal noob fucktard. Alas Deftones is one of my favourite bands... right up there with nevermore, fetus and testament. I happen to like styles other than metal as well *gasp*
Even Mr. Rind says, "It's cool, fool." Mmmmm...31 flavors... Damn. Now, I'm hungry.