How to post off 5 people that spend thier lives on a message board

Stealer of Dreams said:
I could pull a pun out of my ass that would be more comprehensible than that. And I'm so sick of someone whining every other day about how the Nevermore board doesn't have any topics about Nevermore. If you want a thread about Nevermore, start one yourself instead of bitching at everyone else to make one. Goddamn.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Stealer of Dreams said:
I could pull a pun out of my ass that would be more comprehensible than that.

And I'm so sick of someone whining every other day about how the Nevermore board doesn't have any topics about Nevermore. If you want a thread about Nevermore, start one yourself instead of bitching at everyone else to make one. Goddamn.

People come to forums looking for information too you know? Sadly if someone posted actual information, i'll never find it, because it will be on page 12, you would have to sift through the 1000 threads about Wolftribe's massive man meat, Bozarth's talent, and a combination of Lord Red Dragon and you both PMSing about my posts.. even after I tell you to chill out, and dont bother bitching about my post, you still do it anyway. congratulations. you've just hit low.

lick my taint.

Except that's not the end of the sentence. I'm all for whining, just not about the same thing day after day. If you want a question answered, ask. It's really pretty straightforward.

PS: If you want to shorten "you are" it becomes "you're." FYI.

THNX CUZ IM ALL ABOUT GRAMMAR IN A PLACE LIKE THIS! ROFL!!!11 I DIDNT NEED U 2 SHOWZ ME HOW 2 SPELLZ0RZ!! OMFG ROFL!.

Congratulations, your whined about people who whine... amazing. Now to turn the tables on you...

IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO WHINE ABOUT LACK OF NEVERMORE CONTENT THEN STOP POSTING IRRELEVANT BULLSHIT

Wow, what a concept, I should be king.

I get impression Tempest would be a good dancer, if he removed the pipe from his ass - which i don't see happening any time soon.

First off man, relax. The whole "this forum is full of irrelevant crap" excuse is tired and boring. You're correct, this is a Nevermore forum, which would imply its for Nevermore fans. Now, said fans could come here for a number of reason: to get together with other fans; to chat about the band, to discuss gigs and also (GASP!!!!) to be friendly in a virtual community with people who generally have the same interests. It seems to me that your main torrent of bitching is aimed at the fact that the forum has lots of irrelevant crap and not enough Nevermore related things, yeah? Well if you'd remove your head from you ass, you'd see that the forum normally has a couple of Nevermore related threads active at any one time so I don't know why your panties are all in a twist with regards to that. Also, the sense of community on this board rocks, and if you have some fundamental problems with people being friendly about things extraneous to the band then don't visit...it seems pretty simple to me.

fuck.

p.s...Max...when you gonna post some pictures of that massive meat, huh?

Final_Product said:
I get impression Tempest would be a good dancer, if he removed the pipe from his ass - which i don't see happening any time soon.

First off man, relax. The whole "this forum is full of irrelevant crap" excuse is tired and boring. You're correct, this is a Nevermore forum, which would imply its for Nevermore fans. Now, said fans could come here for a number of reason: to get together with other fans; to chat about the band, to discuss gigs and also (GASP!!!!) to be friendly in a virtual community with people who generally have the same interests. It seems to me that your main torrent of bitching is aimed at the fact that the forum has lots of irrelevant crap and not enough Nevermore related things, yeah? Well if you'd remove your head from you ass, you'd see that the forum normally has a couple of Nevermore related threads active at any one time so I don't know why your panties are all in a twist with regards to that. Also, the sense of community on this board rocks, and if you have some fundamental problems with people being friendly about things extraneous to the band then don't visit...it seems pretty simple to me.

fuck.

p.s...Max...when you gonna post some pictures of that massive meat, huh?
I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS BAND... BUT I STILL POST HERE SO MUCH BECAUSE THIS SPECIFIC FORUM HAS A SENSE COMUNITY SO MUCH MORE SO THAN THE OTHER FORUMS THAT "ARE ALL ABOUT THE BAND"
THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE ARE PEOPLE THAT I CARE ABOUT SO MUCH MORE SO THAN THE PEOPLE THAT I ACTUALLY SEE FACE-2-FACE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY AND I THOUGHT THAT ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE FELT THE SAME SENSE OF COMUNITY THAT I FEEL AND IF YOU DON'T FEEL IT THEN MAYBE YOU SHOLDN'T FUCKING BE HERE
IF YOU'RE OBSESSING ABOUT THE BAND (OR ANY OTHER BAND) TO THE EXTENT OF NOT BEING ABLE TO POST THREADS ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT BAND THEN YOU SHOULD BE IN A FUCKIING MENTAL HOSPITAL
THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY HAVE LIVES OUTSIDE OF THE FUCKING BAND AND THEY SHARE THOSE LIVES WITH OTHER PEOPLE ONLINE AND I THOUGHT THAT THIS IS WHAT AN INTERNET FORUM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL ABOUT A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE COULD SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS IDEAS AND EMOTIONS WITH PEOPLE IN OTHER TIME-ZONES/COMTINENTS