How to post off 5 people that spend thier lives on a message board

so anybody else think that douchie mcthread-starter stole his whole "king of the board" shtick including his sig from some other forum? Or someone else gave him a hand, in the least.

Based from what he's said in here at least, the creativity levels just don't match up.

Tempest said:
I've used Tempest as my handle since i started playing Quake 2 back in 98.

Its funny to see you try to speak intellectually, and still use things like "R U GOING 2 THE.." :lol: man you crack me up dragon. And I love how you blame me for your lack of knowledge of the english language. In other words... yes LRD I purposely made a name to confuse you. Back in 98 I thought, maybe someday I'll be in a forum and some guy will confuse this name with Temptress and call me a woman. :lol:
I'VE NEVER PLAYED QUAKE 2 (OR THE 1ST QUAKE FOR THAT MATTER) SO (IN SO MUCH AS I CAN REMEMBER) I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN THE WORD "TEMPEST" IN ANY VIDEO GAME (ALTHOUGH I DO REMEMBER SEEING IT IN SOME BOOKS NOW THAT I'VE THOUGHTABOUT IT) MY POINT IS THERE WAS PROLLY AT LEAST SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE (ESPECIALY THE FORUM USERS THAT SPEAK ENGLISH AS THEIR 2ND LANGUAGE) MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE I DID I WAS JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD THE BALLS TO ADMIT THAT I WAS CONFUSED ABOUT SOMETHING

Chromatose said:
actually I think he's the first to do such things and be realized to be a complete joke before even the first word as a newfound troll-baby.

I used to think you were a cool guy, Tempest *shakes head*

What you mean used to? since when has it not been cool to make fun of morons? come on, you know you used to walk past the special ed class rooms and point and laugh at all the kids with downs... this is the same thing, but with internet!

Chromatose said:
so anybody else think that douchie mcthread-starter stole his whole "king of the board" shtick including his sig from some other forum? Or someone else gave him a hand, in the least.

Based from what he's said in here at least, the creativity levels just don't match up.

Chrome, dont bash my MS Paint skills. as for king of the board, fuck if i had known about a previous king... but just like in the real one, new kings arrise over time, and now is my time.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
I'VE NEVER PLAYED QUAKE 2 (OR THE 1ST QUAKE FOR THAT MATTER) SO (IN SO MUCH AS I CAN REMEMBER) I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN THE WORD "TEMPEST" IN ANY VIDEO GAME (ALTHOUGH I DO REMEMBER SEEING IT IN SOME BOOKS NOW THAT I'VE THOUGHTABOUT IT) MY POINT IS THERE WAS PROLLY AT LEAST SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE (ESPECIALY THE FORUM USERS THAT SPEAK ENGLISH AS THEIR 2ND LANGUAGE) MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE I DID I WAS JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD THE BALLS TO ADMIT THAT I WAS CONFUSED ABOUT SOMETHING

your IQ drops with every post you make. the fact that you didnt play the same game as me doesn... im not even going to try, id have better luck explaining what a handle is to a pet mouse.

I really hope you get leperosy and lose your fingers, that way you can never type again.

neal said:
haha yeh it wasnt super intelligent, but it did answer your bitching. and its Governator, dick....you're getting on the right track with the funny sig and all, but you're way off if you think everyone is taking you seriously. i dont take anything seriously, especially stupid jackasses on the internet (myself included). as cool and smart and original as you want to think you are, you're not the first idiot to come on this board and start gushing blood from your fucking cunt about how we dont talk about nevermore and its all bullshit and blah blah piss moan bitch whine. no one cares, we've seen it a million times before. so to sum up: i didnt take your original post seriously, i was never 'mad' or anything, and i dont really give a shit what you do or dont post, so fuck off. or stay, i dont care.
*STANDING OVATION*

Chitterlins said:
Don’t post here people. You are all above this.

Finally someone gets it... not that anyone will listen to that..

Im still in awe of how stupid LRD is...:Spin: