things i've noticed about Nevermore songs

sahlinja

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2006
they have very good sounding intros, and then the song just goes downhill after that. The vocals are sub par and there is no melody. Can someone enlighten me on what's so good about this band?

my 2 cents.

1. thank you for being a person who just gives your opinion about a band instead of saying they are a shitty ass band.

2. what songs have you listened to? i would try poison godmachine or enemies of reality for a start

sahlinja said:
they pretty have very good sounding intros, and then the song just goes downhill after that. The vocals are sub par and there is no melody. Can someone enlighten me on what's so good about this band?

my 2 cents.

lol. your user name is pretty cool until I tried pronouncing it, and realizing that it probably isn't English, then i realized how big of a waste of time it was. What is so good about it to make you choose it? The consonants are subpar and there isn't any flowing form within the syllables.

Conquer All said:
1. thank you for being a person who just gives your opinion about a band instead of saying they are a shitty ass band.

2. what songs have you listened to? i would try poison godmachine or enemies of reality for a start

i've listened to: I Voyager, Narcosynthesis, Psalm of Lydia, Final Product

Will Bozarth said:
lol. your user name is pretty cool until I tried pronouncing it, and realizing that it probably isn't English, then i realized how big of a waste of time it was. What is so good about it to make you choose it? The consonants are subpar and there isn't any flowing form within the syllables.

it means hitman in korean :headbang:

the phish said:
well to each his own i guess. I'm not trying to patronize you or anything, but im just curious, what are some of your favorite bands?

children of bodom, nightwish, testament, opeth, metallica, slipknot to name a few

Will Bozarth said:

:lol:
I didn't even think of trying to say it since it meant so little...

Dude needs to download more.

Conquer All said:
nope. they play drop B. i have their song book for vol 3 subliminal verses because i use to like them and its six string tabs
exactly wat i just said. lol

and to the korean guy,try listening to the Tiananmen Man, Sanity Assassin, and Matricide.

no DNB, or EoR, try Dead Heart In A Dead World. Thats the best one.