Nevermore Off Topic?

You did say so yourself.

PLUS, You have negative rep. Which would indicate some people seriously dislike everything you say. :lol:

Not me, though.

i think karen stated the absolute truth the best about this board and how this board should be like.
Anyhow
Arrange the following from high to low. Who do you hate the most?
a) Jesus
B)emos
C)Alexi laiho
D)St.anger
E)the pope

what level?

The one where I have to get through the red laser beams without setting off the alarm. Getting through is ok, but I can't figure out where to go because I've got just one left, and I see that I have to jump on this pipe to get over it but I can't figure out where to do it. Of course, I was pretty tired while doing it so that may have come into play.

New people are always welcome here. All communities are hard to get into at first, but if the person is cool and can handle the INTERNET then they will stick around. Thats how you get quality, instead of quantity.

You call this "quality?" I guess we're coming from two different perspectives then. I dont come on a Nevermore board to talk about my life, my day, and other things that can be fulfilled by talking to people in real life.

And there is nothing wrong with the Opeth board. It's actually one of the best forums on UM...why? Because if you look at their front page everything is Opeth related and all the other shit falls into the off topic.

Besides...you said that an off topic would "destroy" this "community" and the strongest posters (the ones who can "take it") survive. Are you worried that you wouldnt be able to take it if there was an off topic forum and you'd be less "popular" if the board got flooded?

You call this "quality?" I guess we're coming from two different perspectives then. I dont come on a Nevermore board to talk about my life, my day, and other things that can be fulfilled by talking to people in real life.

And there is nothing wrong with the Opeth board. It's actually one of the best forums on UM...why? Because if you look at their front page everything is Opeth related and all the other shit falls into the off topic.

Besides...you said that an off topic would "destroy" this "community" and the strongest posters (the ones who can "take it") survive. Are you worried that you wouldnt be able to take it if there was an off topic forum and you'd be less "popular" if the board got flooded?

...yes

who cares about a large community will different sections on the forum? its one forum for all people who feel comfortable with posting in here. but to have a small community or a decent sized one is better because everyone will be able to know eachother well. if you want to go further than calling the nevermore forum a community i guess you can call it a family.

Oh yeah, you're so holly and cool as Molly! You get things out of REAL life??????? I wish I could too. No one really talks to me in real life.
thank goat for the forum!!!!!!!

I just don't agree with dividing a forum into two sections like some communist country. Everything should take place in one pit. Thats what builds a strong forum. One that when the band is "resting" the activity level
is still high.

Oh Yeah, I am really really worried about getting less popular. In fact thats my main concern :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

Are you serious?!
Is that your head or your neck just blew a bubble?

This might be difficult. Okay, going from least amount of hate to most:

1. Jesus
2. The pope
3. Alexi Laiho
4. emos
5. St. Anger

Honestly, the last 3 are interchangeable.

The pope should be up there. Jesus was just a pious Jew. Every Pope since Peter gave his divine touch (I imagine it was more of a grope) has been a complete ass.

Yep.

Anyone who responds to the problem of AIDS in Africa by condemning condoms and making sure black folks become Catholic by providing food in return for Church attendence deservedly needs shot.

Indeed the entire Ecumenical and evangelical movement is fucking sickening.

Nah. The Vatican is one of the most beautiful parts of Italy. I'd be more in support of a biological attack. Kill the useless Catholics and leave the architecture standing. :lol:

Reactions: flying_whale