Nevermore Off Topic?

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
I noticed that we talk very little about Nevermore in general, and I was wondering if you guys thought it was a good idea to start a sub-forum, like COB and Opeth. I really don't care either way, but some people may and it would be a good way to separate Nevermore from the endless bullshit that we post on a daily basis, :loco:.

I noticed that we talk very little about Nevermore in general, and I was wondering if you guys thought it was a good idea to start a sub-forum, like COB and Opeth. I really don't care either way, but some people may and it would be a good way to separate Nevermore from the endless bullshit that we post on a daily basis, :loco:.
that is the point of the neverboard. to be nothing like opeth or cob

Good point. That's what I thought, but I didn't know if people get pissed because of all the crazy stuff we post. For me, I'd rather keep it like it is.

and hell.. alot of the regulars ARE pissed off that we don't post much about nevermore, but they know better than to complain all the time, because we DO answer the questions that people ask... it's just that everything related tot he band had been discussed many many times already

I wouldn't post here if we were expected to keep topic. I don't like to talk about music that much.

If we moved all the off topic threads to a sub-forum, there'd be nothing left on this one.

I don't mind the off topic stuff because honestly... there's really not much to talk about that's related to the band.