nevermore demos?

Okay, let me tell you this very slowly. Now, read retarded penguin's answer again: "It's thy gods, yes." Do you see that yes at the end and how thy gods is in all lower case letters? That implies that by thy gods he means Nevermore. I do believe that any simpleton could figure that out. And I didn't say a band called Jesus, I said a band called Jesus, people. Do you see the difference? Oh, and Lord of Metal is not gay, it is just retarded and egotistical, but it is still better than Unregistered. Also, retarded penguin was not trying to drag it out, your stupidity did that.

Alright genius boy, if the files say Nevermore before the first album and it sounds like Nevermore before the first album, use your fucking brain to figure out that it was Nevermore before the first album. Some people....

Stealer of Dreams said:
Alright genius boy, if the files say Nevermore before the first album and it sounds like Nevermore before the first album, use your fucking brain to figure out that it was Nevermore before the first album. Some people....

i could make a file that says stealer of dreams, what's your point?

Wow, you really are a complete and utter fucktard.

Yes, you could make a file with the wrong band name, but what would be the point? If a file says it's by a certain band, and it sounds like that band, I would take a wild guess that it's the band it says.

Lord of Metal said:
Okay, let me tell you this very slowly. Now, read retarded penguin's answer again: "It's thy gods, yes." Do you see that yes at the end and how thy gods is in all lower case letters? That implies that by thy gods he means Nevermore. I do believe that any simpleton could figure that out. And I didn't say a band called Jesus, I said a band called Jesus, people. Do you see the difference? Oh, and Lord of Metal is not gay, it is just retarded and egotistical, but it is still better than Unregistered. Also, retarded penguin was not trying to drag it out, your stupidity did that.

the question was: "so i was wondering, is this some other band that sounds like early nevermore, or are these songs actually by nevermore and just didn't make any of the records?"

an answer of "yes" does not say anything because it could mean: yes, it's some other band; or yes, it's nevermore. "it's thy gods, yes" is much closer to an affirmation of the first part of my question, and not the second part, meaning "yes, it's some other band called thy gods." he could have said, "it's nevermore, dude." that would be the end of it.
nevermore is a singular proper noun; thus, "thy gods," being plural, does not make sense, and leads to the conclusion that "thy gods" is the name of another band. finally, nevermore is not my gods [sic].

how foolish of me to ask a two part question on a message board.

Lord of Metal said:
Fuck you're dumb. It also SOUNDED like Nevermore, you dolt. DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!

ever download something on p2p that's called "ride the lightning" and says it's by megadeth? i have. it sounds like megadeth, but obviously it's not. but the file says megadeth. by your logic that means it is megadeth.

The answer "it's thy gods, yes" does not imply that he is saying "yes, it is by a band called thy gods." If, and that is a very very big if, if you have a brain then you can figure out that he meant Nevermore, because of WHERE the yes is placed. DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord of Metal said:
The answer "it's thy gods, yes" does not imply that he is saying "yes, it is by a band called thy gods." If, and that is a very very big if, if you have a brain then you can figure out that he meant Nevermore, because of WHERE the yes is placed. DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the placement of "yes" at the start or end of a sentence has nothing to do with anything. "it's another band called thy gods, yes." your use of more than one exclamation point highlights your intelligence.

*cranky old man voice*

One day a little boy named Georgie heard some Nevermore demos and decided to ask a really stupid question.

So he posted on the Nevermore board and went by the name "Unregistered". Georgie asked a stupid question, and when a penguin gave him an answer he was too stupid to realize that the penguin meant Nevermore. Someone else thought that Georgie was attempting to tell a bad joke, but he wasn't. He was really that stupid.

Finally, someone gave a simple enough answer that even Georgie could understand. But then he started complaining, "Everyone else was so mean to me! Whine whine whine whine whine!"

Everyone else told him he was a retard and he should just shut up, but he tried to defend himself. But since he was such a complete fucktard, he couldn't come up with anything that wasn't self-pitying bullshit.

So Georgie crawled back into the slimey hole he came from.

THE END

Yes, I have, but you have to remember, Megadeth is a mainstream band. Nevermore are very underground and very unique. Logic would tell you that when you find something that sounds like Nevermore, it is Nevermore.

"it's another band called thy gods, yes."
HE DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! He said "it's thy gods, yes." Okay, forget about the yes. Now, the wording of his answer also tells you he meant Nevermore. It is not hard to figure out. "It's thy gods", so when I read this and your question, I can easily figure out that he means Nevermore are thy gods. Your logic points out your intelligence, jackass.

Lord of Metal said:
"it's another band called thy gods, yes."
HE DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! He said "it's thy gods, yes." Okay, forget about the yes. Now, the wording of his answer also tells you he meant Nevermore. It is not hard to figure out. "It's thy gods", so when I read this and your question, I can easily figure out that he means Nevermore are thy gods. Your logic points out your intelligence, jackass.

"ride the lightning" was by no means mainstream when it came out.

"Okay, forget about the yes. Now, the wording of his answer also tells you he meant Nevermore."

No, the wording of his answer states that it is thy gods. my question reads, is this by some other band or by nevermore. his answer: it's thy gods. thy gods = nevermore? how? there's probably a band called thy gods.

"Your logic points out your intelligence"

thanks. i hope it does because i've made no flaws.

Stealer of Dreams said:
Apparently, Georgie has never heard Metallica or Megadeth if he thinks that Ride the Lightning sounds like Megadeth.

lol. "ride the lightning" was written by dave mustaine. what are you, twelve years old or something? go change your diapers.

whatever. i'm not going to argue further with people who are literally metalheads.

"ride the lightning" was by no means mainstream when it came out."
I said that Megadeth are mainstream. Many people know how they are, so of course there are a lot who imitate them. Nevermore is not a well known band, and also very unique, and I know of no one who sounds anything like them. Oh, and there's not a band called Thy Gods, atleast not one that is signed to a label.
"No, the wording of his answer states that it is thy gods."
No, no it doesn't.