nevermore demos?

U

Unregistered

i downloaded two songs recently called "utopia" and "the world unborn." the files say they're by nevermore. the songs sound like they could be by nevermore, before the first album. the production quality is very similar to "the system is failing." so i was wondering, is this some other band that sounds like early nevermore, or are these songs actually by nevermore and just didn't make any of the records? they're pretty good.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lord of Metal said:
No, "huh? it's not by nevermore but by a band called thy gods?" was a pathetic attempt at a joke. Dumbass.

not a joke, sister. you're all a bunch of crackheads. a person asks a simple question and you post smiley faces and make stupid statements. bunch of dumb shites. thanks for nothing.

Jesus.
yeah, they are by Nevermore, and with The System Is Failing and some other songs they make Nevermore demo '92.

Jesus, people. :err:

yeah, they are by Nevermore, and with The System Is Failing and some other songs they make Nevermore demo '92.

"not a joke, sister. you're all a bunch of crackheads. a person asks a simple question and you post smiley faces and make stupid statements. bunch of dumb shites. thanks for nothing."
He answered you, you fucking moron. So you weren't trying to make a joke, you are actually that stupid. Wow, unbelievable. Listen to what RP said again, dumbass: "It's thy gods, yes." Now, I think that even a retard can figure out that he meant Nevermore, not thy gods, you fucking imbecile. Jesus fucking Christ the Bastard Child.

Tee said:
Jesus, people. :err:

Thanks! you're the one normal person here.

Lord of Metal said:
Wow, I'm surprised you didn't ask: Oh, it's not by Nevermore, but by a band called Jesus, people?

listen, lots of metal bands have stupid names because metalheads are bad with names. how the fuck should i know what's a band's name and what's a joke? look at your moniker, "lord of metal." that's gay. and, btw, very close to "thy gods." and there is a band called jesus http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=CASS70306122049&sql=Bct9as30ba3pg

and instead of simply answering a person's questions you must drag it out and say shite like "thy gods" and "your jokes are pathetic." no decency at all.