Wanted: Nevermore Demos "dreaming Mind", "utopia", Etc....

I can't understand why they never released them as bonus tracks re-recorded and all. They are great.

And WD, you promised to post the lyrics for dreaming mind. And you didn't. :( Don't ever promise to your fans, for they never forget. :heh: (and it would be an excellent idea to put those tracks and other demo stuff on a cool CD, no lyrics needed, just good production. :lol: )

here is the deal, I have a burner, but its not installed,. I ve had it for months now. Im in search of a tech to get it in.

It's not hard man, do it yourself... hook the power up, and then connect it to whichever hardrive you want it hooked to... simple...

:lol: My PC is spread about the four corners of my room and the moment... :lol:

Hmmm... maybe you had better not take my advice ledmag. :D

:D Just connect the cables, plug the power and hit it. :lol:
The power button i mean. :D

Nah, leddie take his advice under serious consideration....................

and then take a techie to help you.
:lol:

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
If people just want mp3s of the demo, I can post them online tomorrow probably (just for the day, then I'll have to delete 'em off again) and paste a link here. Be forewarned, the production is very very bad.

:D Sounds good...I'll be periodically checking in...I just hope I don't get dragged into going somewhere...

Hey that would be sweet! I'm dying to hear Utopia. Hey Ledmag, when you say you have the Control Denied demos, do you mean with Tim on vox or Warrel??

the songs i haven't heard are great.
the dreaming min i'd say is the best of them
wow
why didn't they release/re-do these? oh well, they should.
i assume these are from 1992?

these tunes by Nevermore i haven't heard before i think will tide me by until EoR.....or further my desire for more? we'll see :lol:

the production is pretty bad, but hey, its a demo the music kills though. the guitar in dreaming mind is great!