Dreaming Mind/World Unborn/Future Uncertain ????

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Help. I have a question. Has anyone else realized the the lyrics to these songs are related, or am I just DRUNK? I got the new version of the self titled debut and Dreaming Mind mentions "A future uncertain". Does anyone have any further info???? Will, Warrel, Metal Steph, Tee, etc...

Happy New Year,

ZaneX

Well of course, but look at when each was written, that's like comparing What Tomorrow Knows with Born. And I don't see A World Unborn as a boring song, but to each his own.

creepy...the same day this thread came out I was listening to all of those songs on the way to the beach. They all have the same feeling to them, and I thought it was awesome how lyrics from each song formed A Future Uncertain :)

They should re-record/rewrite/reuse The Dreaming Mind's riffs.. I loved those first riffs...

btw anyone has any idea about NM's forthcoming album? I read SOMEWHERE Jeff might use 6-stringers again.. but yes, I know I'm probably too early to ask..

And yes I DID notice those songs have the same lyrics here and there, it was VERY funky to hear World Unborn after having listened so much to TGE over 1 year. Btw after those riffs+solo the song gets such an awesome drive/groove and then he sings "why do we live this way..". I'd love to hear that re-recorded as well...

edit: well maybe as a b-side then

I always thought that a future uncertain compaired with warrels other lyrical genious: Kung foo fighting.

man, those kicks sure were as fast as lightning. I'm tellin' ya. He was dead on.

all nevermore songs sound different. that is what makes them so brilliant and inventive and fresh, the riffs that kick in at: "why is the world unborn..." are totally awesome. thank you mr.smyth for the awesome track