nevermore demos?

And I can prove it. Here is the evidence:
His question:
"is this some other band that sounds like early nevermore, or are these songs actually by nevermore and just didn't make any of the records?"
RP's response:
"It's thy gods, yes"
His response to RP:
"huh? it's not by nevermore but by a band called thy gods?"
I shall repeat what I said earlier. We should find this guy and study him, because he just might be what we evolved from.

this is not by far a reason to call the man an idiot, whereas there are apparently normal people here who are seriously ready for treatments in a clinic for mental illnesses. how come they never get judged and called names?
this is simply not nice. you have to differentiate between confused and mentally damaged.

You have to be mentally challenged to not understand that rp meant Nevermore. (He shouldn't take me so seriously anyway. Me, serious? And also, it's just the fucking internet.) And damn it, will someone please just laugh at my joke. I don't care if it is not funny, just laugh, damn it.

And damn it Tee, stop being so nice. You hate all of the females on this board for no reason at all, so what is so bad about me hating one unregistered? Oh yeah, you're the mean one, not me. :D

I hate all the females on this board? are you nuts? (OK, you are, but in one Tiny Part, LOL )

I love ct thrash and Neverlady. and Mistress Masie. :)

LIAR!!!!!!!! You know deep down, you hate them all. And my nuts are around the same size as walnuts, so they are just average, unlike something else :muhaha:. And of course by something else, I mean my head.

muhaha? :err: great... you got carried away.

I don't. :) I love everybody. peace, love, streams, sunbeams, beams of optimism.
and stuff. LOL

whats with these attacks at my answer?

Dude, read my answer like we are having a conversation, so, read youquestion, then my answer

from that you can easily assume that your assumption that the songs were written before s/t is correct.
it's just-man, I dont know what else to elaborate on, it's pretty simple stuff

I thought it was kind of funny that the guy got confused by Penguin's answer, but I didn't think it was worth flaming.

The argument about it sounding like Nevermore thus having to be Nevermore is flawed. There are some songs by Twelfth Gate which could easily be confused for unreleased Nevermore tunes. Also, I've downloaded stuff labeled They Might Be Giants that sounded like them but turned out to be someone completely different. Same goes for Weird Al. Along the same lines as his Ride the Lightning example, but perhaps a bit more obvious: what if someone downloaded Mechanix by Megadeth (off their debut) and it was labelled Metallica? It sounds almost exactly like the Four Horsemen off Kill 'Em All (also written by Mustaine) and could easily be confused for an early Metallica tune. Besides, the nevermore Demo could easily have been a Sanctuary demo from after ITMB and before they broke up.

If you're gonna argue, at least make good arguments.

Yeah Stealer of Dreams, atleast make good arguments. :D Jeez, I was just trying to get the guy angry, that's all. I didn't try to make it make sense.