Nevermore Off Topic?

BULL.
Its a community.
There is always one way to destroy a community: by forcing them to MOVE.

Off-topic forums are for loser bands like Children of Bodom and Opeth where their fans are cry babies who can't handle too much pressure.

Off topics kill forums and open their gates to idiots.
We talk about Off topic issues because we are a community!!
Community evolves and developes and you can't talk about one topic ALL THE TIME (nevermore)

New people are always welcome here. All communities are hard to get into at first, but if the person is cool and can handle the INTERNET then they will stick around. Thats how you get quality, instead of quantity.
Take FireWalkjen, or Conquer All or Pernie-Vera for example: they are "n00bs" on this forum but they fit in so well!
We sometime like to bark, but we never bite. Well, unless you're a registered sex offender.

Off Topics destroy forums and this community will crumble.
Now, that would be a shame, wouldn't it ?

Well said....

But I like Opeth (the band) :erk:

Yes but what's coming out are words in which you read inside your head, or out loud if you want to...so in effect I would be saying it through your voice or anyone else's. But that would mean that YOU would be saying it, not me. I came up with the words but you're actually doing the speaking.

Hang on a second while I hang myself...

A day without mentioning a relatively underground band with years of metal history on their own message board so people can get their panties in a wad over anally retentive bullshit like off topic or on topic who happen to be the same type of people who jerk off to the thought of giving every single type of metal it's own sub-genre is like a day without sunshine.

BREEEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTTTHHHHHHEEEEEE