Nevermore Off Topic?

All this talk about the vatican and Italy reminded me an argument I had with a friend of mine 2 years back... He said that its completely OK for doctors here not to tell a girl where the Abortion clinics are, in case she needs one, because the doctor may be religious and it will intefere his views.

*I* said, its bull. If you're a doctor: you must put your views aside and serve everyone who needs medical advice/ treatment!

to cut a long story short, I told him that even in countries like Italy where the pope and vatican supposidly "control" the country: doctors are obligated to give 100% of information to patients, and even countries like Israel where you may think orthodox jews control the country: abortion clinics phone numbers are on the wall out of the open...
oh man, that argument didn;t end well at all, I remember :lol:
I believe my friend called me a "communist" for making every doctor "obey"
to one line of thinking... :lol:

Oh well. It was a long time ago.

I think if we said we're just going to clean it, we'd probably be fine.

I wonder if we can get it on the back of a couple of Vespas?

Haha! Dude, seriously, St. Peters is so fucking huge that you could get away with something without anyone finding you. It's about the size of 10 churches in one place.

I'm not such a religious person or anything, but the tourists kinda piss me off. I saw some stupid bitch washing her hands and face in the holy water, LOL!!! I mean, even if it doesn't mean anything to you, it's still just tacky.

Yep, I spend alot of time in Italy owing to my profession. :)

I still reckon with a few Vespas and some diversionary tactics was can have it! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I came to this board after hearing some vague comments discussion topics on this board from another board, and I have to say, this stuff is hilarious (Especially page 3 and 5 of this here thread)

Sometimes, it's the off-topic stuff that makes a forum great:loco:

Well, i can give you two the hospitality of my house, you can take the golden stuff in the underground (or metropolitan, i don't know how the yankee use to call the underground train), then take the bus and leave the bling-bling to me :), you do the dirty work and i give you the protection.

I'm such a Godfather :lol:

In all seriousness, there is SO much history and ancient culture in Rome that you REALLY COULD get away with stealing something...of course not the ceiling of San Pietro, but no one would notice something that was here one day and gone the next...unless it was like Piazza De Spagna or something, LMAO!!!!

That's the reason why the police have installed surveillance cameras at every monument :)

Oh, yeah, this summer a group of thief have tried to break through a showcase of a Bulgari store in via del corso. It was like 10 am and there was a lot of people walking, when this bunch of criminals went down the street on their car with a log connected to the shelter, and using that like a battering ram. It was funny because all the people started to run away :D . I think that on youtube there is the video of the surveillance camera :D